• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars - Open Universe, Chat

thetasfiasco

Not Drawn to Scale
Out of Character Chat,
for the Star Wars - Open Universe roleplay.

Add to this as you see fit. This will be our main form of communication.

I'm curious about the status of Madalore, and if we're able to bring Legends into this or if it will be only Disney's Retcons?

Just to be clear, would a Ssi-Ruu be acceptable as a species?
Sure~
I'm curious about the status of Madalore, and if we're able to bring Legends into this or if it will be only Disney's Retcons?
I think we'll be leaving Legends out, for the most part. It's just not common enough amongst Star Wars fans for me to want to include it, and there's some weird stuff in there. I'm adding a bit to the lore page, stating that we'll be sticking to the Wookieepedia's Timeline of galactic history, for simplicity's sake.

Ooh, two bounty hunters already~ Both of your characters are accepted Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii and Keltoi Keltoi .

The characters I plan on making won't be implemented until the roleplay starts moving, so once Not Calm Not Calm gets a character made and a starting post put out, you're all free to post.

I've got everything done but the personality for my character. After that, I just need to do some basic formatting to make it look decent. It'll get posted within an hour or two.

There's that. Here's this.

Anyhow, hopefully Veyti will add a fun and fresh perspective to things should she be a character you're up for having in your RP.

Is there anyone here up for creating a short story arc for some direction between a few characters?

Not Calm Not Calm

Veyti's in plainclothes, her weaponry is both old Clone Wars era weaponry and her actual armour is stored away and is Imperial relic.

Basically she'd more likely get taken as some former military bounty hunter or mercenary that aught else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back