• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Old Republic Era RP Knight x Padawan (Open & Desperate)

Doc

Friendly Neighborhood Sad Boy
So pretty simple. I want a female partner, to be the master to my padawan. (Preferably willing to play a twi'lek character) This takes place in some time during the Old Republic period. To be exact for any super Starwars timeline nerds it's in 1998 BBY two years after the beginning of the New Sith Wars. But yeah. I don't think I have to explain too much about the plot. The Sith and the Jedi are in the middle of a war so that should be enough to drive the plot. This is a romance, so yeah. Romancy stuff. Now to rules. Please read these. If you don't I'll probably notice.

-I'd prefer you to be able to post more than once, but I can understand if you get busy. It happens.

-Please no one liners, be able to have well thought out, and coherent posts. If you struggle with English, I'm not the partner for you.

-Be able to talk, and open for OOC chat as well as RP, I like to get to know my partners, so the roleplay isn't as awkward, and because I like making friends.

-Character sheets are a must, these have to be well thought out. I want deep characters who can grow as we play. Be creative with your characters please.

-Be committed. If you can't commit, don't say anything. I want a long term RP, so you may have to invest quite some time into the RP. If that's not cool with you, I'm not the partner for you.

-Be able to make decisions, and take the lead. I don't want to be the only person, making anything happen. It takes two to tango after all. So if you just like to be guided around the plot, I am not the partner for you.

-Your character will at least be 23, so if you're not good with playing adult characters, then I'm not the partner for you.

- Be a little patient with me, I haven't done an rp in like a year. lol This is an old idea I'm posting up because I'm interested in star wars again. if you're interested, post below or pm me, and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back