• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars OC RP

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
So I had a really promising Star Wars RP and my partner just stopped posting after a bit. I know I can't be the only one who that's happened. While I hold no ill feelings, I really would like to continue that story or something like it.

Here's the gist, I play as a Jedi padawan on a mission to the Galactic Senate. It's still the early days of the Republic and the Jedi have not formalized their relationship. My character's master is meeting with a speaker for the Senate that the Jedi might become a consulted office. You play as a young senator or other dignitary and the two of them hit it off as the visits with his master become a more regular thing. Of course then trouble eventually happens that results in the two characters stranded in the lower levels of Coruscant having to rely on themselves as they are hunted.

If this sounds of interest, fantastic but I am open to other possibilities as long as they involve a female non-Jedi falling in love with my male Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back