• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Nova Squadron

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Nova Leader Zander "Flash" Garric
Nova 1
Nova 2
Nova 3
Nova 4
Nova 5
Nova 6: Zaakros "Chatterbox" Socarruss ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Nova 7
Nova 8
Nova 9 Ravish "Talon" Talar Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna
Nova 10
Nova 11 Jacen "Lucky" Corr

A long time ago. In a galaxy far far away.

With the destruction of the first Death Star the Rebel Alliance regroups and starts going on the offensive.

Commander Zander Garric is given his own squadron to command. Their mission to go fast and strike imperial compounds to weaken before the main assault. As well as scout out possible defense weaknesses that they could exploit.

He could've requested the newly mented heroes like Skywalker or Antilles. Or other respectable pilots

Instead he chose from the bottom of the barrel the undesirables. Former smugglers, criminals, those that had proven incapable of fallowing command, those that had been relegated to supply runs. Beliving he could shape his squad of unwanted into the best fighting force the rebellion ever had.

Last edited:
I have a character who would work for this depending on how the story's written, but I'm not sure if they'd be fitting for the scale you're going for.

I'd be willing to nerf down the character some if it's a little overwhelming.

I've got a Cathar pilot. She can either Jedi in hiding, a Padawan that survived Order 66, or non-Force User.

Though I would prefer her to be a Jedi, I'm open to ideas.

That makes three character sheet is up. It is pretty basic. You guys can add to it if you want.

If you guys are still accepting, then I'll give this RP a shot

I would perfer 4 (Including myself) to start. So atleast one more person

Though if nobody responds we'll start on wensday. And figure it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back