• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars: Lost Stars

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Star Wars: Lost Stars is one of the books in the new Star Wars canon. It takes place in between episode VI and the Force Awakens. If you haven't read it yet, you totally should! A super quick and fun read, I enjoyed it IMMENSELY. Solid 5 stars out of 5.

I just finished this book and I need a roleplay based on it! Ideally, I'm looking for someone to play Thane Kyrell, and I'd be open to playing anyone in return!

Some general expectations/About me:

• I'll be 20 on Monday and I generally prefer writing with someone close to my age
  • I tend to post responses weekly, and appreciate the same!
  • My posts average three solid paragraphs per character, but shift in length (generally erring on the longer side.)
  • I strongly prefer RPing through PM (It's easier to keep track of what I need to respond to for me)

Any questions or interest please PM me or reply to the thread below! :D

You have peaked my interest Ma'am. I, too, am looking for a Star Wars rp and looking for someone to play Kylo/Ben for me. I am 21, That's close right? Haha.

AmiaB said:
You have peaked my interest Ma'am. I, too, am looking for a Star Wars rp and looking for someone to play Kylo/Ben for me. I am 21, That's close right? Haha.
Haha! Have you read Lost Stars and are you willing to double?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back