• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars - Looking for a good partner

Hey! My name is Seeker, and right now I am kinda looking for some specific ships right now. They are all Oc x Canon or Oc xOc.
I havent come up with a plot just yet, but we can either come up with one together or I make one for us. Either is fine.
The ships Im looking for: ** indicates I wanna be that character

Kylo Ren X **Oc
Boba Fett X Oc
Oc x Oc

I am willing to double, as in do a ship you want to do while we also do mine. :)
If anyone is interested let me know by commenting or PMing me! Thanks!

I’d be up for an OCxOC plot too , though only one or two of them could fit into the new Disney trilogy. A lot of them work best sometime between AOTC and the interim age between the prequels and the OT , save for the one that’s KOTOR-era only and can’t be exported to any other era unless she’s somehow put in stasis or Carbon freezing and pulled back out at the start of the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back