• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

D1.Live D1.Live I'll let you post next. Maybe Ja'lakk can start voicing a plan to use the explosives and the gas tank like we talked about, then trail off when Cruciatus screams and Efferus shows up.

Efferus be standing mid-air all gangster like, traffic whizzing by him with his massive ship that has blot out the sun.

A smoove escape indeed I have thought of with my coming back....I hope your characters do not fear death because we might have to die to get away though at least thats what we'll make it seem like;)

Sorry to do this to y'all, but I need to go again. I apologize again for any inconvenience this may cause but I will be on via my phone so I will reply to Obsidian Obsidian sometime tonight.

Good evening everyone.

Indeed. I hope the others are able to get back into the swing of things, too, because I'm excited to see what happens next. Looks like it'll be a crazy scheme and a clash of titans.

Truly and a change in Ja'lakk's personality as since he's actually becoming serious

Happy New Year, everyone! Let's hope this year is an improvement over the last one, lol. Unfortunately there are no guarantees, but we may as well be optimistic. 😉

I might go ahead and post then be on hiatus because of my cancer situation.
I'm sorry to hear that, but we totally understand. I will also be praying for your recovery. You shouldn't worry about anything except getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back