• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

Oh, and also, how close is the hangar? Is it still nearby, or is the landing pad located further away?

I would say by the time he reached you - you were already out of throwing distance - unless you aided the explosives with your force powers - depending on how well you can use them your telekinetic powers, like Force Throw. If you can't throw your saber at him, I do not think the explosives would make it in my opinion. But you can attempt it? Light sabers aren't usually whipped out of trolleys - you may be the first!

I would say by the time he reached you - you were already out of throwing distance - unless you aided the explosives with your force powers - depending on how well you can use them your telekinetic powers, like Force Throw. If you can't throw your saber at him, I do not think the explosives would make it in my opinion. But you can attempt it? Light sabers aren't usually whipped out of trolleys - you may be the first!

Well I was to be a quarter back when I was attending school-Ja'lakk

Oh, and also, how close is the hangar? Is it still nearby, or is the landing pad located further away?

Seems like this would be more of a "Wait for bad guy so bad guy can deal with bad guy" unless you wanna make bigger explosives as Ja-lakk reads books about shuttles and ships a lot so I'm pretty sure he can turn one into a big explosion even if it may be half of a shuttle lmao

Alright, to clear up confusion.

Monday Monday is the stand-in until I return. Veiled Dream Veiled Dream from this point on will be the co-gm/co-host of the roleplay. When I return, if I am not online, contact Veiled.

Seems like this would be more of a "Wait for bad guy so bad guy can deal with bad guy" unless you wanna make bigger explosives as Ja-lakk reads books about shuttles and ships a lot so I'm pretty sure he can turn one into a big explosion even if it may be half of a shuttle lmao
Yes, although at this point none of our characters know Efferus will show up, so they would come up with a plan in any case. That was one of my ideas, also. The shuttle might still have a gas tank attached and probably a turbine for steering. The initial plan was just to hit him with the explosives as a distraction, but that won't do much good since they're stranded in the air with nowhere to go. I would worry about the shuttle remains being used against them if they try to be evasive, but turning the whole thing into a bomb would mostly take care of that issue. So, maybe something like this:

Ardan plans to chuck the explosives at him, but realizes his armor is too thick for them to do much good. She voices this out loud and starts looking for more stuff, wondering if they can use the shuttle fuel somehow. Ja'lakk jumps in and suggests they strap the IEDs to the gas tank (or something else that would utilize his expertise), rig them to explode, and then bail at the last second. Seeing as they're running out of options, Ardan reluctantly agrees, and they get to work.

They make big explosion, but it barely phases Cruciatus, so they whip out their force powers and fight for their lives. Sound like a plan?

Yeah, my character has a pretty solid grasp of telekinesis. I assume she'd throw her saber next after the explosives don't work. The initial plan was to throw the explosives but that's a moot point now because we're going to blow up the shuttle as it reaches Cruciatus, assuming there are no objections.

Oh, I just realized we should probably figure out what the police are doing this whole time, lol.

Police: Goes to save those inside the trolley.

Cruciatus: Roars

Police: Turns around and flees the scene.

@LibbyM098
@Ginko The Mushishi
@Galactatech
Obsidian Obsidian
@Rusty of Shackleford

This is just a friendly poke. If you still are interested in this roleplay and intend to continue participating, please respond to let me know. If you're ready to drop out or need to go on hiatus for some reason, I'd like to know that, as well. Thank you!

Sorry, I have been away for a bit from the forum so I've only just got your message, and I am still interested in continuing. But I am also rather stuck since our GM stepped away and my character is now on Korriban. We were supposed to find Aso's brother, but without the GM there's not really a lot I can do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back