• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars, Force Awakens Era

Redwing

Hi there. After seeing Solo, I'm itching for a Star Wars RP, specifically taking place around the time of the new movies (The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.) While I do have a couple of ideas for a plot, I'm completely open to suggestions. I'm fine with including some of the stuff that's part of the old canon as I think that stuff could be really fun at times, but I'd prefer to not go overboard with it either. Want to keep a new-canon feel overall.

Regarding requirements, I'd like posts to be around a paragraph each. Doesn't have to be every time, as I know I'm guilty of posting only a couple of sentences when I don't have much to say, but I want to keep things moving and descriptive. Third person only, just a preference I have when RPing. Proper grammar is obviously required.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back