• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars episode 7/8 RP

RadioStatic

"Into the Unknown"
Hello people of RPN, I'm currently looking to do a Star Wars episode 7/8 rp! I'm in the mood for anything Star Wars related, to be completely honest. I wanted to develop Kylo Ren's character a little bit and test my hand at roleplaying him, as I've only done it a few times. I'm open to looking at AUs as well. i.e Medieval AU, Modern AU, School AU, etc.
Hoping to find someone willing to play Rey, Hux, or Finn. But I'm definitely not oppposed to the other characters either!! Please let me know if you're interested and we can talk about details.

As a side note, I'm also okay with group roleplays if anyone is interested in that! :)

Last edited:
Hey! I'd definitely be interested. I'll PM you and we can go from there if that's cool with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back