• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [Closed]

I like that there is so much discussion about how the Mandalorians will be involved. I will have to get my CS filled in soon.

Okay, think since I've got time, I'm going to drip my characters in one at a time instead of all at once. That way I should be able to get any necessary edits out of the way before we actually start.

They are a nuetral force. It will be up to them how they behave to the New Republic and the Jedi remnants.
Oh you can believe they will aide the republic and jedi. But only because the Sith have brought the force out of balance.

These guys only have a few rules, Don't fuck with them and theirs, don't fuck with their allies, and DON'T. FUCK. WITH. THE. BALANCE.

Also, be warned, if the light side was more prevalent than the dark side, the wardens would wage war on the jedi without hesitation, only to stop hostilities when the force was once more in balance.

as for myself, the gear in my cs, and maybe a modified yacht that can be piloted by himself, with a compliment of skytroopers and an apprentice if any players are interested.

Infinite fleet remnants, Upgraded Skytroopers, A planet consisting mostly force sensitives, and Mandolorian allies from clan ordo.
No. Too much too soon. Scale it back.

Iffy on an entire force planet and battle droid army stumbled upon. Not against, but very iffy.

I would much rather see such a faction in its infancy. And not in such a potent and secured state.

as for myself, the gear in my cs, and maybe a modified yacht that can be piloted by himself, with a compliment of skytroopers and an apprentice if any players are interested.
Easily granted, barring the bots at the moment. As I am still iffy in the eternal fleet use, and will need to do some research. But having some forces with you, of a kind yet to be decided upon, would be allowed.

alright
I'll scale it back to were they are just uncovering a factory that produced the droids, and will remove the fleet for now.
Thank. If they have a future ahead if them, I want to make sure they have a challenge.

Also. Got to earn the "DON'T. FUCK. WITH. X."

Otherwise I might see it as a challenge to see how much fucked the wardens can get :p

I’d be interested in joining! I have three force-sensitive Zabrak brothers that I have yet to try out in an RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back