• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh relax,

Its not like some selfish runaway with a bounty on his head visible across the galaxy's about to try hiding right next to ya or anything.

Nah. Nuttin' like that.

Oh relax,

Its not like some selfish runaway with a bounty on his head visible across the galaxy's about to try hiding right next to ya or anything.

Nah. Nuttin' like that.
Of course not! Because that would be silly. No sith would try to hide with jedi. And no jedi would ever take one in.

If Darth Zen even heard such a statement she would laugh and think she was being prank'd.

D. Rex D. Rex , I really appreciate the breakdown of different factions! Are all the Sith aligned as well? Or mostly broken up and divided?

D. Rex D. Rex , I really appreciate the breakdown of different factions! Are all the Sith aligned as well? Or mostly broken up and divided?
All listed are in the Sith Warlord faction.

Darth Ren, Ror, and Darth Bellator will be form an alliance. This will lead to mingling of then and their minions.

I would suggest they meet each other regularly, their interactions will be up to them so long as they sync with the grand design.

It won't be until they truly bring their forces together that they will be seen as a serious threat.

WOO
i'm yet to play a Sith in a star wars rp~ and ive been pretty interested in their mentality as of late~ if one of the Lords is searching for an apprentice, I have a Twi'Lek Jedi I still haven't played yet, I could change her allegiance~ unless of course i were persuaded to stick with the Jedi~

i can't remember who created the cs but i elaborated on it a bit and i actually hoped I could just smack it down in the cs thread, so you could have a look at what i was getting at in the cs. juuuuust incase anything is still relevant [though i doubt it, she was created for an rp set at the beginning of Order 66] or really just to see if you like where im comin from~
alternatively i could just send it straight to you

Just plop it into the character thread, GM will help you workshop it if necessary but it's been open to submissions.

Zen and Bellator have or will have padawans already, but you could double up with either of them if you want. Ror isn't technically a Sith Lord, more like a Mandalorian Warlord with a Sith theme going on, but they might be willing to go for the Padawan angle. Although he'd probably be a much more aggressive teacher than the first two tbh.

Also welcome to the actual OOC

Just plop it into the character thread, GM will help you workshop it if necessary but it's been open to submissions.

Zen and Bellator have or will have padawans already, but you could double up with either of them if you want. Ror isn't technically a Sith Lord, more like a Mandalorian Warlord with a Sith theme going on, but they might be willing to go for the Padawan angle. Although he'd probably be a much more aggressive teacher than the first two tbh.

Darth Raptid would be open to taking an apprentice, depending on potential and personality

thankyou! I'll consider it all for sure :) gonna take a quick read of all of them before I pass out ~ when I wake in the morning, I'll copy and paste her so we can plot more ☺️

oh I also realised I said she was Twi'lek in my reply ~
I meant to say she was Togruta :)
somehow~ I got the two very mixed up :P

Last edited:
myst.erion myst.erion If your character's a Jedi, the Jedi'll gladly take her in! The Order is currently in shambles after it was decimated by the Sith, and all that's really left is a small group on Tatooine, composed of a Master, a Knight, a Padawan, and several Younglings.

Something something Day is effectively being the Star Wars equivalent of a Quarian going on their pilgrimage before being dragged into a mission that the fate of the galaxy depends on.

That feel when you've accidentally Tali'zorah Vas Normandy'd a character.

Tali is bae.
Never romanced Tali, but that's because she reminds me a lot of my younger sister.

That being said, anybody that fucked with Tali ate thermal clips.

On a fun note, Day can effectively wind up allying herself with just about anybody as long as they don't effectively bother to try to force her to change her ideals, outright do something unreasonably malicious, or wind up coming to odds against her home.

Which does mean she could wind up allied with a more diplomatic sith depending on how things go. She certainly isn't anything like the standard Jedi.

It will be fun seeing how people handle a fully capable force user of no affiliation to known groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back