• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars - Death Star Slice of Life

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
C7084D71-D1FB-4386-A9CD-5A5B397A7D21.jpeg

The Death Star is the largest space station and most powerful weapon in the Galactic Empire, with thousands of crewmen each serving thier own purpose. Every role on this weapon of mass destruction is essential to making sure everything runs smoothly. One thing goes wrong and it might lead to the destruction of the whole station.

In this rp you will get the chance to cover the lives of one of the many crewman on the Death Star, whether it be a naval officer, stormtrooper, engineer, intelligence agent, maintinence worker, doctor, mess worker, or anything your heart desires. The Death Star takes many with any skill set.

I’ll post a thread for character sheets when I feel we have enough people and when that’s done I’ll make a discord server.

Last edited:
Totally down for it! Also, I might have a Character Sheet Design you could use. I could make it for you with your permission and then message it to you.,

Alright! Let me draft some and send you the finalists, and let you decide.

I was on vacation for like a couple weeks so when we get like maybe 1-3 sheets or we can start

Aight :D

[EDIT] Can there be Force Sensitives in raining to be a sith/inquisitor?

Yeh force sensitives are aloud, but they must strictly be inquisitors. Whether or not they're in training or trained is up to you

Aw. I was thinking i would make them either Royal Guards or Inquisitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back