• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars, anyone?

PatchworkPsyche

I will admit that I don't even know how many times I played KOTOR all of the way through. Both of them. Yeah, yeah... I am not usually much of a gamer, but I was a big fan. Love the movies too. I used to play Star Wars quite a bit on AIM (I'm old... don't judge me...) and would really like to get my Star Wars on again! Mun is Ashley; 37, female, and available for at least daily posts. I primarily work at a computer, so odds are good that I could post several times a day during the week and at least twice on weekends. I am open to creating new characters, but my primary Star Wars character is a half-Zeltron named Corrina: Corrina Blane (Star Wars)

Hit me up if you're game for some Star Wars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back