• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom star wars:: anidala/vaderdala (heavily craving)

invaderspotty

OKAY so hi hello

my name is sarah! I go by that or by spotty or spots

anywho DO NOT JUST SKIP OVER THIs cus it’s a short post

its short because I am writing it off my phone but feel free to look at an actual detailedish thread by me for an actual
partner search.

Multiple Settings - partner search!!

glimpse at it and/or read it. I swear I’m a good writer I love pouring my energy into role playing.

I am a die hard fan for Star Wars, and with the announcement of the return of the Clone Wars I am going even more crazy. I’m still not over the news. All my babies are coming back. Star Wars means a ton to me and this is one of the only cases that I would feel comfortable role playing as canon characters.

I’m not really expecting anyone to comment on this because it’s such a specific pairing. But there’s a lot we can do with it I think.

This is a Star Wars ship, Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker but I also prefer Darth Vader/Dark!Anakin and Padme cus it’s funnnn and full of angst and stuff

If you’re potentially interested then I suggest actually visiting the other thread that I posted a link to and looking it over because it gives details about me and my hopes for a partner.

Unfortunately I SUCK at playing males and I’m a whore for this ship SO I would be able to play Padme Amidala as I have written fics from her point of view and read tons anyways.

If you have other Star Wars roleplay ideas then lemme know!!

thanks so much ;u;

—spots

Ooohh I'm a sucker for a good Star Wars roleplay and the return of Clone Wars has reignited my excitement. I'd love to do a Dark!Anakin and Padme RP set durning TCW! I have a bunch of angsty ideas for Dark!Anakin.

I suck at playing Anakin too but I'm also a sucker for this ship!!!! It's just so much fun, also canon! So take that guys and I love keeping to the original trilogy where Padme was alive until Leai was four ish and didn't die right away! So much angst!

I'm nearly talking myself into playing Darth Vader but I'd say I'd be pretty poor at it. But its such a fun rp... and I've read some really great fics on it!!!

Ooohh I'm a sucker for a good Star Wars roleplay and the return of Clone Wars has reignited my excitement. I'd love to do a Dark!Anakin and Padme RP set durning TCW! I have a bunch of angsty ideas for Dark!Anakin.
feel free to PM me!!!! We can discuss :)) !!!!

I suck at playing Anakin too but I'm also a sucker for this ship!!!! It's just so much fun, also canon! So take that guys and I love keeping to the original trilogy where Padme was alive until Leai was four ish and didn't die right away! So much angst!

I'm nearly talking myself into playing Darth Vader but I'd say I'd be pretty poor at it. But its such a fun rp... and I've read some really great fics on it!!!
never know until you try !!!! It would be odd for me to try and do again as well since it’s been a while :) it is a very fun ship to work with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back