• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Alternate Universe (Anakin/Obi-Wan)

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
I'm looking to rework the prequels to have them more in line with the original trilogy which still remains to be favorite three pieces of media in all of the Star Wars lore and expanded universe.

I'm a semi-lit roleplayer and at times I can be totally literate. I write at least three or four pretty long paragraphs for a standard response and it can be longer depending on my time and inspiration.

I tend to match my partners post lengths if I'm not given much to work with though, so please be willing to put in some work into your replies and due to the commitment level, I'm looking for more experienced players. I've been honing my roleplay skills since I was about 12 or 13, so I have a good 7-8 years under my belt. I don't normally care about skill level, but this idea will take a lot of time, constant brainstorming, and tweaking, etc. And I'm not trying to discourage new players from applying. If you've only been doing this for a few months or a couple years, but you think you can keep up, please still apply. I just want a disclaimer that this might be hard for someone who hasn't done a roleplay like this before.

I want to play as Anakin and I'm hoping to have my partner play as Obi-Wan. I want to use the Clone Wars as a backdrop, but this Clone Wars is slightly different than the canon one. The clones are not on the side of the Republic and the Jedi Council. They are an army created by the Separatists who are still led by Count Dooku and his council with the help of Darth Maul.

I'm looking for a partner who is willing to potentially double at certain points and someone who is proficient in using NPCs.

Obviously, due to the commitment level, I'm looking for this to potentially be a long-term roleplay due to the scope and scale of what I'm looking to do. Also, as a part of this RP is going to deal with Anakin's slow fall from grace and the fact its set in wartime dark themes and images will be in play, so please be okay with that. I don't want the wisecracking, child-friendly tone of the CGI Clone Wars animated series. I'm looking for something more serious like the 2003 Clone Wars 2d animated series where the themes are darker, but there is still the occasional hint of humor to lighten up the mood.

So if you're interested please inquire below or shoot me a PM.

The Prompt:
In this continuity, a young Obi-Wan discovered a young teenage Anakin (14) on Tatooine after following the Sith Lord Darth Maul onto the planet. Darth Maul is working for Deku and his master, Lord Sideous, to get plans for their clone army off the ground so they could begin to take down the Republic.

Obi-Wan can feel the strong pull of the force is in the young slave boy, Anakin convincing himself that there's something special about Anakin. Obi-Wan begins to have dreams and force visions of Anakin defeating a dark shadow and he believes that Anakin is the chosen who will take down the Sith and finally bring balance to the Force.

Obi-Wan makes it his duty to convince Qui-Gon Jinn that Anakin might be the chosen one, but before he can Darth Maul kills Qui-Gon and escapes, leaving Obi-Wan broken.

Obi-Wan returns to the Jedi Temple with Anakin and since his master was killed in combat and held his own after witnessing the death of his master in battle against a Sith Lord, Yoda senses that Obi-Wan is ready to be knighted allowing Obi-Wan to train Anakin as his Padawan.

Our Story starts a few years into Anakin's training. He is now 17 almost of age to take on the Jedi Trials to become a Jedi knight. Though, something is wrong. Anakin is overconfident, arrogant, and ruthless with a lightsaber. Obi-Wan has begun questioning whether or not he's failed Anakin leading to haunting nightmares of Qui-Gon and Darth Maul.

Obi-Wan is lost in a time when he cannot afford to be, for the Republic and the Jedi Council are now in the midsts of the Clone Wars. Obi-Wan Kenobi has become a General and Anakin has begun proving himself a starpilot earning the moniker of the "Skywalker".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back