• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Awesome Possum

Stealer of Dreams

• 5762184285_554b2c504d_b.jpg

Before there was the Empire
    Before there was the Republic
    Before even the Jedi were founded
    There is a Beginning

This is a time of expansion into local solar systems and into the great unknown. Inhabited Star Systems all across the universe are finding their way out into the star for the first time. Jundari is one such system. Home to 12 inhabited worlds Jundari is on the verge of great technological advances that would propel the system into the greater Universe. Every novel idea takes them one step further into the future. But every technological step forwards the people of this system take a step back closer and closer to civil war. The Ruling Council of Jundari is corrupted by greed and avarice. War mongers take advantage of the poor and disenfranchised. The three outermost worlds struggle to feed their people and survive. The twin core planets focus only on themselves and their scientific advancements.

Something is about to change. Something never seen before, but will endure across countless centuries. All around Jundari sentients are listening to a whisper. A whisper they have no words for but listen anyways. It draws them together even as it tears them apart.

If there is interest garnered I'll start writing more about Jundari's worlds and people.

Last edited:
Hello there. I'm interested like you said I am busy with work and everything, so can I limit myself to one person? And if so, what do you mean when you say " be aware of supporting characters of all races, religions, sexes, and beliefs "? I would love to be a part of this RP, just that, before, in previous RP groups I was a part off, people lost interest because there were no regular updates, so could we establish a sort of list? Like who updates when? Like a due date? If not it's fine and I would still like to join!

P.S. can I assume the technology of our time can be something like tech from the Gundam series? Where it's advanced for space travel, but not that common?

Hello there. I'm interested like you said I am busy with work and everything, so can I limit myself to one person? And if so, what do you mean when you say " be aware of supporting characters of all races, religions, sexes, and beliefs "? I would love to be a part of this RP, just that, before, in previous RP groups I was a part off, people lost interest because there were no regular updates, so could we establish a sort of list? Like who updates when? Like a due date? If not it's fine and I would still like to join!

P.S. can I assume the technology of our time can be something like tech from the Gundam series? Where it's advanced for space travel, but not that common?

I only require everyone to play one main character. However in order tell a robust story there will be side characters that you'll have to play at times. And side characters come in all shapes and sizes so I want everyone to do their best even if they're not confident playing outside their wheel house.

The only posting requirements I have is one every two weeks. I won't make people check in or force people to update.

Yes, that's a good comparison.

I only require everyone to play one main character. However in order tell a robust story there will be side characters that you'll have to play at times. And side characters come in all shapes and sizes so I want everyone to do their best even if they're not confident playing outside their wheel house.

The only posting requirements I have is one every two weeks. I won't make people check in or force people to update.

Yes, that's a good comparison.
Cool, then I'm in, please tell me when I can submit my character and all that and I hope we can begin soon!

I just got up. Lol. So there is going to be a few hours while I do my chores and get everything written up before I get the official thread up (I'm surprised, but pleased I've already hit my target interest goal) and start taking characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back