• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Trek and Spartacus please!

mirthful.fox

Hey, I'm going to try and keep this as to the point as possible while still telling you about me. I'm a female, 30 years old and in the EST timezone. I'm currently looking for a few partners to fill that void for me, like we all are here. I've been writing since I was 13 so I have lots of experience. My writing style is more rapid fire focused, 2-4 meaty paragraphs (depending on what you give me to work with) 3rd person past tense and I like to double. I write m/f, f/f and I can try my hand at m/m for your half if you want but I've never gotten much experience writing it. I double and its oc/canon for me. If you want canon/canon on your end that's cool of course but I like to bring a new character in that fits the situation for my half. I write over gmail.

If we can get time together to do some real back and fourth I love doing that, it really gets me in the head of whatever characters I'm playing. I'm only writing with people 20+ because frankly I'm old enough that anything less would be weird. My genre of choice is romance and of course fandoms. I love twisted or deep plots with drama and action, moments of fun humour.

Realistically I'm only looking for one person I really click with, in the past I'd say yes to everyone and end up in so deep my brain was melting trying to keep up so if we're not clicking please don't be upset if I close it down.

At the moment I'm mainly just craving Star Trek Discovery, I know I know it has problems but theres so much good stuff in there. Mainly I'm looking to play opposite Tyler and I'd be comfortable playing anyone on your end. Could also go for some reboot trek but it's really discovery I'm after currently.

My other craving is for Spartacus, the starz show, I've been really missing it lately

I mainly rp over e-mail and discord! Drop a line :)

Hello there!
I am glad I found this thread, because I´ve been really into Discovery lately and most of the Star Trek fans I know hate it. If you still have an opening, I´d be glad to give it a go. I do love Ash and his double personality! As a warning, English is not my first language, however, I am an experienced writer (roughly your age, roleplaying since 19, publishing short stories off and on during the last five years). Let me know. :) I mainly RP over inbox here, but I have discord too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back