• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Pirates: Odyssey

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
((A Reconstruction of a Old Space Pirate Rp ))

because of the lack of interest of several other Rp's (which i am totally fine with) I decided to roll this one out

You want a Series Like Star Wars? Star Trek? Mass Effect? Galaga? Well look no further as Star Pirates is finally here with a Large Pool of Species, Ships, Empires< And Of Course the Star Pirates themselves. Heck we even have our own Force Equivalent powers that All Species ((save for like 2)) can obtain

If enough interest then it will be off to the Races indeed!

:D Please Join if you

Here is some Details for you all :D

the year is 2417 A.D For Human civilizations in the late 21st century Humans had discovered the Star known at the time as Kepler 196A at first it didn't seem like much until some one discovered a low anti-matter pulse that was coming from the Star and it seemed that it was on a constant Signal stream. They figured out that it was not some random occurrence and it was A Alien Civilization trying to contact human..the rest is history.

It appears that the Milky Way Galaxy is a Galaxy of Humanoids. The first Species Discovered where the Called the Sha'ha and came from the Planet Sha'ha'la they taught Humans how to use the Quantum drive.

The Imperium- A Galaxy wide empire that rules far and wide, leaving several star systems to be very poor and some very Rich.

The Nalakvera - Join the Pirate Spaceship Nalakvera , a Modified Dreadassualt cruiser ( Astarship equipped with Fighters, Mechs, bombers and so many guns its ridiculous ) that can even take on a Capital Ship and survive. The Dreadassualt was originally a Imperium Warship that was unique. Looking like a Heavy Cruiser and faster than most Frigates. This DreadAssualt was built as the Ultimate Warship. It also can quantum-jump to very far places. But for a Dreadnought it's only the size of a Light Cruiser.

The Captain- Captain Scylla was originally a Captain for the Imperium Army. She is one of the remaining Vessalian race. A humanoid race that only has one thing different from a humans of Earth. Her Lifespan, she doesn't look a day over 20 but she has already been Alive for 200 years.

The Crew- Captain Scylla needs A crew? people who aren't afraid to go up against the Imperium Are YOU one of them?

Leave a comment if you are interested.

I will also have a wide variety of Races, Fighter Ships and other cool stuff. "Let's Raid the Imperium!"

Leviathan_class_Assault_Cruiser.png

Last edited:
I heard Mass Effect. Mass Effect has androids, I would like androids, will there be androids? If so, yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back