• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Dreams High School

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
Your parents have received a tape even though it's the 21st century your kids have been having some weird things happen to them. Supernatural possession murderous intent hell maybe some powers that are inhuman. They then put the tape in a old VCR provided and you see a man wearing a nice blue suit sitting in a chair.

"Hello there I'm Kevin Daisy I'm the director and headmaster of the Star Dreams High school. We offer a welcoming environment to all upcoming teenagers regardless of any personal or supernatural issues they have at home. We don't use words like slow or possessed or antichrist. Star dreams a High school is a place where kids can just be kids. We try to engage your children in group activities to make learning fun. We also make sure they have plenty of recess time. I used to be a Doctor in a youth mental Institute so I have a lot of Psychology qualifications under my belt. After that burnt down I was a governor in an old orphanage after that burnt down I-" Your parents see a person floating outside the window knocking on the door even though this was clearly the 3rd floor of the room the person said "Can i come in?"
"Not now Abby okay. Some parents come to me with there wits end and I completely understand. Nothing scarier then parenthood. Each day when they leave I'm reminded on what great people they can be. But sometimes they can be quite a handful. So please come to Star Dreams High School for the morbid. We'll make that little serial killer of yours and make sure he or she is accepted into are school. The letter provided will say what day your child can enter the school Have a great day."

Essentialy this is a school for horror movie villains like Damion from the omen. Danny from the shining. any person that has some supernaturality to them that would be in a horror film. Another example is Carrie. You can creat your own horror movie character or have one that is already made and make them a teenager. Please let me know if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back