Star City

Liam raised an eyebrow at her comment, but payed it no mind. "We're not here to have fun. We can do that in our free time. Also, be careful with that attitude. A lot of creeps here." He says, winking at her as well. Liam looked at the bouncer. He was certainly bigger than him, and the bald head only made him more scary. As he tried to enter, the bouncer stopped him. "Aren't you a little young to be here? But you-" The bouncer boomed, motioning towards Karoline. "-You can enter."

Liam growled a little, clenching his fist. On the other side, Skylar was looking at the scene. "Don't do it Liam. Stay calm." Liam looked back at Karoline. "Ghost. You go in. Liam can hold outside if you can't get him in as well." Liam was still a little mad, some not so pleasant memories comming into mind. 

Skylar looked at Jenna, letting out a sigh. "Look Jenna... What I wanted to say is-" his pocket vibrated as he got a message. "...What?" He said looking at his phone. Skylar immediately called the number. "Come on pick up... Pick up."

@Demonhunter @sitanomoto @NecroKnight

Last edited by a moderator:
@AnnoDomini

"Sorry, Timmy. Maybe you can try bribing him to get inside. And don't be too hard on the guy - just get inside Tim, I ain't dancing on my own in here. You promised a good time to me, so get smart or else I am going to find somebody better inside," offered Karoline, as advice - calmly walking inside. She looked around the place at that, trying to see what was inside - plus on how far her target would likely be. Better yet, she did a quick scan on everybody inside the place - hoping to get some understanding on what kind of people, she had to deal with here.

Liam looked at Karoline, starting to grunt, looking at the bouncer. "All right... How much? 5-10? Maybe a shiny nickle for your troubles?" His snarky comment made the bouncer a little furious, as Red was smiling, crossing his hands to his chest. "Hey, hey, easy 'esse. I'm just messing with you. Or maybe." He says, snatching his glasses from the bouncer. "You want these?" Liam saw that the bouncer's eyes were not really normal in the split second they were shown, so he just threw them away, at witch point the bouncer grunted and jumped to where the sound was heard, grasping his glasses.

When he looked up, he looked around. A smile crept on the man's face as he saw his target. A quick punch to the head sent the guy down, but only... it wasn't Liam. It was somebody dressed like him, but not him. The crowd stood in place, gasping, as a group of boys descended on the bouncer, threatening and cursing at him. A real riot was going outside, all the while Liam caught up with Karoline inside. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"I got some tricks up my sleeve!"[/COLOR] He says, as the music was kind of loud.

The club looked crammed. The bar was situated in the left corner, far too small to be holding anything more than vodka and energy drinks. Right next to it started the stage, witch was packed full of people. It was barely room to breathe. The DJ stood in front of a huge sign that announced the "Exploding Plastic Inevitable 1966 Event", clearly a reference to the past of this place. Near it stood a door, that had plastered on it pictures of Marilyn Monroe, along with a red sign that read 'VIP ONLY'. Above it was a glass window that reflected the whole place. From the inside you could see outside, but not the other way around.

Liam analyzed the place, trying to come up with a plan. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"We need to get through that door to see the supplier."[/COLOR] A few people could be seen entering, and others exiting looking really euphoric and pumped up. [SIZE= 11px]"Whatever they are selling it must be bad if it could trigger a meta-human's genes to activate."[/SIZE] Liam looks at her, smiling a little. [SIZE= 11px]"You could fit riiiight in as you are right now. Think you can pull it?"[/SIZE] Liam said, grabbing Karoline by the waist, as to not looks suspicious to the others.

@NecroKnight

@AnnoDomini

"Of course," she whispered back, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. Laughing loudly and dragging him along towards the bar. "Come on now, Tim. You promised me a good night, all this time I am seeing only, simply partying and booze. You said this was the best place in Star City. From whom did you hear, this had a special attraction? I ain't seeing any hookers here. And the DJ doesn't count, since its only today."

She made sure, to ask it loudly enough - so their bar-tender could hear. Giving off the impression of having a needy girlfriend, and a boyfriend who might need some help with the lady friend. "If its some cheap ecstacy pill, then I will shove it down your throat. It better be worth, ditching college, my parents and risking their expensive car, to get robbed here. So, Timmy. I am waiting."

Liam chimed in. "Starla, darling, you know I love you babe. I heard from a friend, that heard from a friend, that heard from Lance about this place. And about some hardcore stuff. I haven't gotten my parent's money for nothing. And college is not for the rich sweetie." Liam said, using his finger to hold her chin up. The bartender, a rather punk-ish looking girl, smiling at them. "Well look at the loving couple here. You know, a place like this ain't for the likes of you two." She closes in to Karoline.[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)] "You sure did fetch a sweet one, I'll tell ya that."[/COLOR]

"So, for a small part of those hard earned money, you can take a trip to "The Ninth Circle" as those fellers call it." Liam looked at her, smiling and sighing. "You are a life saver. And thanks for the compliment." He winked at her, looking at Karoline. "So Starla. Let's go." He says, grabbing her by the hand and following the girl to the door. She led them upstairs, to a sort-of smoke room. The room almost muted all the music, and in the velvety room stood a few people. Some were slouched in their chairs, others laughing and cracking jokes. But one of them stood in a white chair. "What do you bring me, Gwen?"

"Oh, pardon me sir, but these two lovebrids over here are looking for some... Fun~" She said, a devilish smile flushing on her face. The booming voice of the man was heard again. "Why didn't you say so? You can leave us now." Gwen nods and leaves, slapping Liam's butt while passing him, growling like a cat. He blushed a little, looking at the man. "My name's Tim. This is Starla-" "And I'm not intersted. So, let's skip the pleasantries and get down to business. Have you ever heard of Rush?"

Liam turned on his comm and soon, Skylar and Jenna could hear everything. "No, can't say I have. What about you, hot shot? Heard of Rush?" He says, looking at Karoline, winking.

@NecroKnight@Demonhunter

@AnnoDomini

"Is this some type of new, steroid pill?" asked Kary, playing the part of the hot, spoiled and rich girl. "No thank you at that, I like my body just the way it is. However, if it makes me look better than usual, I am all for it."

"I could totally beat that bitch Mitsy with this," she spoke to Liam, playing the part of wanting revenge and saying it loudly enough that they could hear it - despite Kary acting to be silent. "Okay mister. What is Rush - you got my interest."

"Rush, my dear, is not a steroid. Imagine if you took 2 5-hour energy combined with 1 can of energy drink and a cup of coffee, and you didn't die. Energy for a whole night of partying and... other activities." He shot a look towards Liam, smiling. Liam tried his best not to recoil out of disgust, instead winking and putting his arm around Kary's shoulder. "Sounds good to me babe. Imagine what we could do if we can't sleep. So many bars, so much money to spend."

The guy took two pills, showing them. "One of this is enough kiddies. It will cost you about 1000 clams a piece. But I'm feeling generous today. 1000 clams for both." Liam stretched. "Weeeeelllllllll speed queen, mind you paying him? I bought the last two ecstasy pills." Pretending to fall on Karoline, he managed to grab her shoulder, while whispering. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Now." [/COLOR]He stood next to her, his bow extending from his jacket. He aimed an arrow at him, smiling. "Check mate."

Skylar looked at Jenna. "That's the signal." He simply said, jumping down, and running in front of the club, only to be stopped by the bouncer. "Oh, green man, I won't advice that." He says, already his body starting to grow, and the crackling the bones could be heard, as the bouncer was slowly turning into a werewolf.

@Demonhunter@NecroKnight

@AnnoDomini

Kary rolled forward, clocking the guy in the chin - before grabbing the two pills and rolling back towards Kary. As she safely secured the two Rush pills wit her. "What he said. This is a bust, and your ass is ours now," she spoke, trying to act the cool slang way but likely failing miserably at that.

"Sorry about that, still working on my catch-phrase. Anywho, jig is up buddy - we are taking you in," she spoke, sounding more professional now with that sentence. As she had her eyes, give a quick scan of their environment. No doubt, the bad guys in the room would start to fight back - and they needed to be prepared for such an event.

Jenna falls silent as she was ignored yet again. She kept her binoculars looking around just trying to avoid scorching eye contact with him. She growls, a small bit of rage building inside her. Jenna hardly ever got angry enough to say anything, but right now Skylar was really grating on her nerves. He couldn't ignore her forever. Look, Can we ju- She was cut off. Of course that was the signal, how convenient. He gets to continue dodging her and letting her feel like dirt wilst refusing to even acknowledge her existence.

She was about to leap down as well, but with one look over the roof, she realized that she couldn't leap down like that. Her heart slammed against her ribcage as her vision fades for a moment. She'd never realized she feared high places untill now. Jenna looks around, finding a convinent fire escape and scaling down it instead, Sodom leaping over the ledge as if it were nothing. 

Of course having to go down the scenic route slowed her down a bit, Just enough to see that the bouncer was becoming a monster... and Sodom was going for him. Sodom snarls, leaping onto the transforming bouncer, teeth going right for the nape of the neck. Shit, this was not at all what she wanted. But Sodom, as usual, was doing his own thing and if he got hurt it was her head on the block. She pushes forward, going directly into the bouncer, handle of the scythe going for the diaphram again. She intentionally makes herself an easier target as to protect Sodom from sustaining damage.

@AnnoDomini @NecroKnight

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Red Arrow[/COLOR]

Liam looked around at the guards who had already drawn their guns. "Oh kids. Now you'll learn what happens to-" He throws a couple of pills inside his mouth, crunching them. Liam fired a glue arrow at his mouth, but it was too late. Swallowing them, he let out some groans as the glue sealed his mouth. Liam knew all too well what would happen. The guards were looking at their boss, some scared, some just worried. Using this, Liam looked at Karol. "Cover your eyes and ears! Now!" He fires an arrow above, the light and sound from it making the guards and boss yell. Then, another arrow hit the window, making it explode.

Out of the crushed window, Skylar jumped alongside Karol, holding her by the waist. Once down, he looked at her. "Just stay close to me. Don't get separated." All the while, the people started to run, clearing the dance floor. The werewolf grasps the window frame, looking at them, having a guard by their head. Letting the guard go, his body slumped to the ground, a pool of blood starting to form from him. The glue was still on its mouth, along with some pieces of clothes that survived the transformation. It jumped down, looking at them. "I... Am... Power!" 'Yup, you may be right Ghost. Steroids."

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]Green Arrow[/COLOR]

Skylar did a backflip, leaving a little distance between the two. As Sodom jumped on the werewolf, it swatted it away, starting to growl. At the same time, the hit from Jenna made it stumble back, growling aggressively. It charged at Jenna, trying to go for the kill. As it raised its hand, a silver arrow hit its paw, making the werewolf howl. The momentum of his running was redirected to a nearby wall. The thud could be heard as the bricks start to fall from the wall, the werewolf trying to take the arrow out of its paw. Another arrow flew at its hands, pinning him to the wall.

Skylar went over to Jenna, grabbing her by the shoulder. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" His eyes were really scouting her, as a genuine tone came from him. Looking at the entrance, he can hear Liam's comm. "Looks like they are fighting inside. We can secure the exit and make sure they aren't disturbed." Now, something else flushed on his face, a little anger. Looking at Jenna, his breath kind-of aggravating. Closing his eyes and sighing, his breathing relaxing. "...We need to talk when this is over..."

@Demonhunter@NecroKnight

Sodom got up from being thrown, walking with a limp, which immediately drove an unbearable pain into Jenna's head. She stands upright, the feeling begining to fade as Sodom's limp fades. Luckily all he did was jam his shoulder on that rough landing, but if any kind of bodily harm that came to that hound Jenna was instantaneously punished. She was dazed, pupils dialating and refusing to stop leting in light. She couldn't see the beast coming for her.

Thank god Skylar stopped it, she never saw it comming, all she could see was white. She yelps as something suddenly grabs her bony shoulder, but she felt it was human. Forcing herself to calm she kept trying to focus, the outline of Skylar's figure begining to fade into vision. I'm okay. Blind, but okay. She blinks, the blacks of her eyes still far too wide for how much light there was. Eventually after a few more bats of her eyelashes, they were back to normal and she was actually able to see him.Time stopped for a minute. He was actually checking on her? Was that worry under toning his voice. She could have sworn Skylar hated her, so badly he wouldn't give a shit what happened to her. It came as such a sudden realization she had to push her mind back onto their purpose.  Right, Exit. gotcha. She agrees, trying to shake off what was left of her brutal headache. 

Her heart damn near stopped when he asked if they could talk after this. Lord knows the needed to. She glances down at her phone, wincing at the harsh light but checking the time.  We do need to talk, but I've got work in half an hour. You'll have to come with me. I doubt the kids will mind. She adds, hoping to wrap this up as quickly as they possibly can. Jenna had gotten a job as an instructor for a very reputable dance studio. She taught a class of 4-5 ballet, 7-9 lyrical, and their senior competition team and it was up to her to choreograph something that would win competitions. Luckily the job paid well, thus why she was able to afford her apartment. She had to teach her youngest ballet class in half an hour and 4 year-olds can be brutal when it comes to pointing out errors and last time she was three minutes late, they never let her hear the end of it. 

@AnnoDomini

@AnnoDomini

"Okay, so bowman, how do you want to do this?" she asked, as their werewolf buddy soon jumped in after them. Kary had some amount of combat experience under her - but getting in close-contact with a mindless beast wasn't like her best idea. "Okay so, how much damage am I allowed to inflict on this guy?"

She asked at that, cracking her knuckles and scanning over the werewolves body with her x-ray vision. Getting a look on how dense or how his skeletal structure - as a wolf-meta was layed out. She had the game-plan of simply breaking its limbs until it couldn't move and stopped being a threat.

"Are breaking bones allowed?" she asked.

[SIZE= 36px]Red Arrow[/SIZE]

Liam nodded at her. "Non-fatal blows." The werewolf smiled at his comment. "This is the difference between you League dogs and me." He grabs a person, and twists its neck, throwing the body at Liam. "I'm not afraid to kill!" The body hit Liam, throwing him back a little. The distraction is all the werewolf needed, as it lunged at Liam. Red saw this, and quickly fired an arrow at him, making the werewolf cover its eyes.

Dodging out of the way, the creature ran into a wall, leaving a dent in it. Firing another arrow, Liam smiled. "Catch them with your face!" One of the arrows almost pierced its face, but the werewolf simply caught it, throwing it back at Liam. Fortunately, it exploded away from Liam, but it was still enough to leave him dazed, covering his eyes. When he opened them, he could only see the gray fur of the werewolf, then felt all his air being knocked out of him as a punch connected with his stomach, and a hand quickly grasped his throat, lifting Liam up the werewolf's head. "I'm not gonna kill you yet. I want to see you squirm!" Liam looked towards Karol, then he closed his eyes, gasping for air, and grasping the werewolf's hand, trying to pry it open.

@NecroKnight

@AnnoDomini

"I wasn't denied, doing any bone-breaking blows, pup!" spoke Karoline, as she dashed forward at around a good twenty miles-per-hour. Her jumping into the air and unleashing a spinning kick straight into the elbow of the werewolf' arm holding Liam' throat - likely liable enough to brake a bone or two with that amount of force, she put into the kick.

Followed by a strong bone-breaker kick straight into the knee of her opponent; as soon as her feet touched the floor - she wasn't sure how tough these metas were, but with around 500lbs of force against such a creature. She hoped it was enough to inflict pain on these creatures - she wasn't up for much messing around with meta-humans. But since push came to shove - she opted to go with bone-breaking force into the limb regions. Since if they couldn't move, they couldn't fight and injure anybody else.

[SIZE= 36px]Red Arrow[/SIZE]

The werewolf yelled as it felt its bones breaking in his arm. Letting go of Liam, his body fell to the floor with a loud thud. He was about to slash at Karoline, but, in the last second he stopped. Well, it wasn't the only thing that stopped. Taking a few steps back, and his face looking scared, he fell on his back, twitching a little. It had a heart attack because of the overdose. Its body stood in the middle of the ring, the eyes still open and bloodshot, the mutation not going back.

Liam coughed a little, raising up, holding his neck. Gasping for air, he managed to get a hold of himself. "I'm happy he didn't... crush my wind pipe..." His voice was strained, as the small time without any air made him dizzy. Looking at the body, he let out a groan, massaging his neck. "Anticlimatic, right?" He managed to get out a smile before coughing again. "Let's go outside. Fortunately, you still have the drugs."

-Outside-

Green looked at the two exiting, before inquiring. "What about the dealer?" "He's dead." Liam said, his voice returning a little to normal, but the neck bruising could still be seen. "Liam! We don't kill our criminals!" "He had a heart attack because of his overdose on the drug!" "...Oh." Was what Skylar said, rubbing the back of his head. "Are you alright?" "It's nice to know where your priorities lay Green." "Liam, you know I-" "Spare me the talk. Yeah, I'm just peachy. So, any leads?"

Skylar smiled. "Well, there is the one over there." And he pointed at the wall where the bouncer should be. "...Green, I'm not in the mood for jokes." "What jokes? He's over-" Looking, he saw that his arrow was down, and the body disappeared."-There. Liam, he was there. Jenna, you saw him, haven't you?" Skylar looked at Jenna, but Liam shortly cut in. "Forget it." Sighing, Liam put his hand on his face, massaging his eyes. "Let's get back to base. I need to analyze the drug sample to make an antidote for his lycanthropy." "His what?" "...Werewolf-ism Skylar."

Skylar scratched the back of his head again. "Oh... You know, I need to go check on something in Blu-" Liam let out an annoyed groan. "Alright, we get it." Liam started to leave, passing Skylar not giving him a second glance. He was clearly frustrated about something, and Skylar seemed a little sorry for this, but didn't say anything. "Jenna... Do you want to join me?" This sure was an odd question.

@Demonhunter@NecroKnight

@AnnoDomini

"Not in that essence, I could have continued kicking him until he couldn't move his arms or legs," she spoke, as the duo headed outside. And surprise, surprise - their boss in question was missing one werewolf at that.

"So let me guess. You two have some issues, rivalries? Old friendships broken?" she asked, as Kary left with Liam and headed back to the base. She was curious on how, that werewolf managed to go overboard from the sudden concussion or likely increase in adrenaline from the pain. She was curious on how such a drug could affect the human body. "Throat of yours doing alright?"

"It's not that bad." Liam said, still rubbing his neck a little. "It will pass in a few minutes." He looked behind to see Skylar talking to Jenna. "Well... It's not that we're rivals. It's difficult to explain..." Letting out a tired sigh, he took his mask off, revealing a couple of dark circles under his eyes. "I'm just... Mad at him that he has time to just go visit the other members. I really miss... someone." He said, putting his mask back on.

"And, the other stressing thing is that he isn't taking any of this serious enough. The city is a mess, and it needs our protection. I can't do it alone, and all the hours I've been staying up are taking a toll on my abilities. If it weren't for you, I don't think I would've been able to escape from his grasp." He looks at Karol, giving her a tired smile. "I thank you for that." Soon, they were back at the Quiver, and Liam just went to the laboratory bench, trying to piece him together. "Alright, mind handing me the pills? Let's see what these babies are made of."

@NecroKnight

@AnnoDomini

Hope hummed at having heard that, she remained silent and thinking to herself - as they returned to the Quiver and slowly started working on getting an antidote done. "You know...how about I take over, some of your stuff. I'know, help out? You seem to be at risk of burning out."

"And from what I understand - you going around solo, isn't likely good for your body either. Since I am already deployed to this sector and to your aid - how about we work as a team then," she offered. Handing him the Rush pills carefully at that, hopefully these would help with a cure.

"If you got access to some internet here - then I can aid the city without having to leave this place. And you can get some sleep."

Liam took the pills, and started to work. "You can help me, but I will go to sleep when the city is safe." He carefully took apart the pill, putting it on a small glass, then putting it under a device, witch started to boot up immediately. Liam stretched. "Well, in about 4-6 minutes we'll get our composition. Jealous that the Bat's family could do it in 2." Turning to Karol he pointed at the computer. "Yeah, we have internet. If you can monitor criminal activities, it will make our jobs easier. There are cameras along the city, but some are either destroyed, or have been tilted at the ground."

Crossing his arms to his chest, he takes his mask off, and his hoodie, remaining in his bright red t-shirt, along with a tattoo on his upper right arm. Taking out his phone, he sent a message to someone. "Hey. What's up? ;) "( @sitanomoto) Putting it on the crafting table, he picked the cup of coffee, slurping from it. It was cold, but it still had some effects. "Sooo... Where do you live at?" Liam asked, trying to not let the conversation die down.

@NecroKnight

@AnnoDomini

"I live at a nearby crash-pad that Skylar got me, as my cover for working as IT in his firm," spoke Kary. "And I simply need internet access. Security camers are the first things that criminals eliminate. Ohoho, trust me on this. I could catch around twenty crooks in five minutes - and have their every place pinpointed to the police to handle."

"And for the record. You do need sleep. You don't - one moment your body will shut down during a critical moment and...boom...you get hurt, or bad guy get away...or something worse," explained Kary. "You can't stop human greed. But you can make sure, your tough enough and well rested to fight it. Understand?"

Jenna's eyesight was just turning back to normal, so of course she never noticed the beast just disappearing like that until Skylar and Liam pointed it out. There was one here... want me to try and get Sodom to- Sodom suddenly barks at Jenna, pure fury resonating in his eyes as he snarls. Nevermind... seems Sodom's done for the day. She back peddals, avoiding eye contact with Sodom.

She was about to head back with Liam when Skylar abruptly asked her to go to bludhaven with him. Oh. Um... well... it if 4 year olds. I bet Veronica and Simon can handle them and take my class instead.  She offers, texting her coworkers.

J:Hey, Having some late night heroing work, can you guys cover for me... Boy trouble.

S: Gotcha covered, Him again?

V: Girl, take a vacation! You've been here 24 hours out of the last two days. And seriously. Drop him like a hot rock and get you some good wine and relax.

Jenna laughs at her friend's antics before slipping her phone into her back pocket. They knew all about her nightlife and of course they were her best friends, so they also knew the whole demon love story gone south thing too. And they knew exactly how Jenna felt about the way Sky had been ignoring her lately and were far more vocal about their oppinions than she was. Alright. I'm covered. Everything alright in Bludhaven? Jenna asks, curious about why they were suddenly going so far out of the way.

@AnnoDomini

Liam yawned, closing his eyes for a bit, before slowly opening them. "Well, it's nice that Sky bought you your own apartment. He helped me find mine as well, as soon as the Glades became a war zone." He let out a small chuckle, standing against a desk. "It felt like back in the army. Sleeping with a gun, waking up to the sound of a gun and all that..." Liam almost dozed off, before shaking his head.

Sighing, he looked at Katherine. "Look, I know it looks back, but I can hold up. All I need is a power nap of an hour or half an hour, then I'm ready to go." Liam crossed his hands to his chest. "You can't make me." His eyes trailed to his phone, like he was waiting for something, but then he looked back at Katherine with a sigh.

@NecroKnight

@AnnoDomini

Karoline smiled at that walking over to him. "Nowadays, everything is automated anyway - and by your looks, your a few seconds away from collapsing on your feet," she spoke. "Look, using a bow requires precision, focus and strength."

"You can't be precise, if your sleepy. Focus sucks majorly, when your tired. And you can't do crap, when your exhausted," she spoke, placing a hand on her shoulder. "How aobut you sleep for awhile, while I get this antidote mixing and going. A good four hours at minimum could leave you rested and relaxed."

She then smiled, when he told him, she couldn't make him. "That is where you are wrong Liam. My hand is currently resting near a special place between your neck and shoulder. So either you go to sleep, or I will give your neck a quick squeeze - and you'll be out cold for a good while," she grinned. "So go yourself - or your going to be sleeping beauty in less than five seconds. And that includes any attempt, to throw me away - since my hand can react 1.5 times faster than your reflexes. So?"

Liam felt her hand pressing on his shoulder. Rolling his eyes, he looked down. "Alright alright. Just let me wait for the computer to stop analyzing." Red Arrow went and stood on a chair, crossing his arms to his chest. His head started to droop down, his eyes closing, as he began snoozing. He fell asleep almost instantly, just leaning back in the chair. His dream was a good one, as Liam began smiling and cozy-ing himself in the chair.

@NecroKnight

@AnnoDomini

Hope smiled at that, getting him a blanket to cover himself - while she made it a business to change her appearance back to her regular green-haired. She documented the current look on V-Kit - perhaps to use that face for later operations. For now, she returned to their computer - documenting up the various ingredients and chemicals inside the drug. While also monitoring the vitals of their werewolf friend.

She divided up her time - between writing down the chemicals and other various ingredients included in the Rush drug; and connecting its usage to other various illegal drugs or narcotics. Perhaps there was a connection there, that Red Arrow could use to connect dealers or smugglers. A few blinks of her time, was spent keeping an eye on their werewolf friend - so he wouldn't get anxious or try to injure himself or get injured.

While the rest was spent surfing on the data-sphere of Star City. She engaged in her routine Ghost Hack persona - namely, sending the police various pictures, faces, locations and crimes being perpetrated in the City. How little and good, one could do - without leaving one' house at that; she would have to see Skylar Queen later on trying to market this - detect-observe-report system she had going; nowadays there were so many ways of using tech to catch the bad guys - yet all others thought of only using simply camers, when the possibility was almost limitless. She likely gathered enough evidence to lock up twenty burglars, help in arresting two-attempted murders, busted up a drug-smuggling ring with nothing but the video-camera of a cell phone. And got to see some boon-tang for free.

After four hours of cyber crime-fighting, and having the Rush drug triple-analyzed she decided to wake-up Liam. "Wakey-wakey, sleepy-head you been out for four hours," smiled Kary, offering him a some coffee as black as oil and an orange. Easy and quick ways for a person to wake-up and feel refreshed. "I apologize if its too dark, I usually drink anything and everything I can. Since I can..." she chuckled, drinking her own as black as oil and without recoiling from the bitter taste.

"Don't worry about the crime - I did our fill for four hours. Forty arrests with enough evidence to give them a good lock-up...Rush drug triple-analyzed. Plus I made sure our Red Sleeping Wolf remained sleepy and comfy for the time being," she spoke, soon handing him the clipboard - with the results. "Plus I cross-checked the chemicals on the drug, with other illegal drugs and narcotics. Find anything familiar or crazy enough with said mix?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back