• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Star Caster University (OOC)

hello, i've got two questions.

what is minimum age of a dragon marked?
regarding the types of magic, just how many are there, and would illusion, conjuration or possibly even necromancy, count?

hello, i've got two questions.

what is minimum age of a dragon marked?
regarding the types of magic, just how many are there, and would illusion, conjuration or possibly even necromancy, count?
Minimum age will be set to 15, I think.

And there can be pretty much all types of magic. However it would need to fall under a basic class that can include variants. So an example would be illusion magic as psychic type magic as it would require heavy mental concentration to make and create a viable illusion.

Aye. Part of the fun of an rp is getting to see everyone's characters so I can't wait until we start getting some.

Let me know your thoughts or anything that needs to be fixed/changed if you take a look at her. She is still in the editing phase so if I can find out things I need to fix now over later that would be preferable.

You can make it do that if you want. That just means your character would have less abilities in combat that he can use at the same time

Well I aim for the enchantments to be pretty versatile, so as compensation having it to where you can't use other magics while using the enchantment is appropriate I think. Doesn't mean can't use other elemental spells of the same attribute though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back