• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ‘Standing In “V” Formation’ (Super Sentai/Power Rangers Based)

Bocaj

Hey, thanks for clicking on this! This post is searching for fellow Power Rangers, and Super Sentai fans.

Recently, two partners, one I was starting to write with and the other, had already been writing with, both kinda ghosted me. Not sure its me, or what not, But, I digress. The point, I am trying to make is: I am in the need for someone colorful, monster fighting fun!

Specifically, something dealing with the Gokaiger themes. Personally, my idea partner would like to re-write the Super Mega Force season of Power Rangers (probably starting with making a new name.) I have nothing against the Mgea Force cast, though I’d would have preferred if they were just that- Mega Force. For the Gokaigers adaption, that they would have gone closer to the source material, or at the very least if they felt like dropping the Space pirates, adapt the characters into a new team.
0890D532-1CC1-4760-A457-2D8C8572A7CB.png

So, if anyone out there would like to re-work things, let’s get down to business! Prefectly fine with creating a whole new team, to replace the Mega Force Rangers, to have the Gokaigers like powers. Would probably help, if anyone reading this, at least knows both Super Mega and Gokaigers. Aha. We can keep to the Gokaigers personalities and basically write their Power Ranger Counter part, or go some other directions. Perhaps, teenagers with similar traits- though a more rebellious group of teenagers, to match eh Pirate based suits. I’d like Gosei, and his cCommand center a part as well. The Legenday battle to happen before the new team gets the keys. Also open for elements from BOOM STUDIO’S comic lore to be in place as well!

Also open to other Power Ranger ideas, maybe something with the 2017 movie universe. However, mostly looking for anyone who is a Gokaiger fan. If any linger around here.

Thanks for reading! We discuss with anyone! Feel free to send a message my way~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back