• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stalker/Thriller Roleplay! Looking for a Partner :D

Rhianna

She lives in a fairy tale
Hey! I'm Rhianna and I usually post a lot on this forum. I have a specific plot I would like to try this time though.

Here is the idea:

A young woman who is deeply depressed convinces herself that she is not worthy enough to be loved. This is due to the fact that she has never dated or kissed anyone, because of a scar that she has running down her face and neck. That all changes though when she meets this guy (or girl, I'm open to anything), who finds her attractive and ultimately asks her out on a date. She instantly falls in love with this man (or woman), and begins creating fantasies in her mind about their future together. After the date however, he decides that he/she doesn't like her, because all she kept talking about was about their wedding and how she wants to have his/her children. When she hears about this, she decides that their non-existent love affair isn't over and begins to become obsessed with him/her. She starts to stalk him/her on a day to day basis, following him/her everywhere. She becomes so engulfed in her obsession that when he/her starts to date other people, she murders them out of "love". Will he/she find out it is her? Or will he/she become a victim of her paranoia?

-----

It's basically a Lifetime movie, ha ha.

My writing style is in between casual and detailed. I primarily give two paragraph responses as well.

I understand if you are not able to write as much at times. It's perfectly fine, we all get writer's block at one point or another. ;D

Comment or PM me if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back