• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Visto Private Academy - OOC

lonecoyote

Always Confused
IC // CS // OOC

90c1d8666d6404dcd14557f77a196297.png

tumblr_oh9g4f2vGJ1vrdy0io1_400.gif

Use this thread to introduce yourself to everyone and chat! Be super nice and stuff!

lonecoyote lonecoyote I think it'll be interesting to see how all the characters play off of each other. Especially yours and mine, since they're basically polar opposites

Also, let me say that I'm really digging the characters so far. I like the stereotypes we have so far! But just a heads up for other applicants, you can stray from the types of host club members in the anime.

Be different and unique! Yay!

Also, someone's listed stereotype is "The Cute Nerd", implying they are the definitive cute nerd and, by definition, by nerd character cannot be cute

RIP me

I might be overthinking this

Sizniche Sizniche I am considered a cute nerd. *sticks tongue out* well more pervy nerd but what's the difference.

Hexxy Hexxy Even if Sino works with guns, obtaining a concealed carry permit accepted in NYC is extremely hard, and you have to be able to prove you have a special need to carry a gun for self defense purposes. It wouldn't help her case that she's a high-school student and would encite panic if she took it to school, because it wouldn't be put to effective use anyway if it was left at home five days a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back