• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Visto Private Academy - OOC

BunBun BunBun
My nickname+the initials+my lastname. And that's how you make a username kids.
The best part is when people tries to say it out loud, as Nea is a very swedish sound
But you have Bunny in your name, that's badass and shit. I mean, I would call you Bunny if I ever talked about you and who does not want to be called Bunny?

*chuckles* Either I am referred as Bunbun or Mr. Bunny. But Bunny is just as fine. Sounds cool. I tried saying your name out loud and since I am Hispanic, it sounded like Ne-ya.
Neastlarsson Neastlarsson

Bunbun is even cooler, amazing, I don't even have words.
I talked to a scottish person once and he started our conversation with a 5 min rant about how wierd my name was, talking to strangers on skype is often fun, sometimes it is kinda scary

See, my parents i stilled me to be careful with strangers so doing Skype makes me very hesitant. Haha wow, but kudos to the person to rant about something as trivial as that.

Uhhh because we are bored and that's what we started talking about.

Aw yay talking! I came up with mine because lonewolf was taken and coyote was the closest thing to a wolf. I've been a lonely coyote since I was 13

Aw yay talking! I came up with mine because lonewolf was taken and coyote was the closest thing to a wolf. I've been a lonely coyote since I was 13
That makes me sad for some reason. But cool to hear that. Well not so lonely no more! :D

My name is a bunch of syllables intentionally chosen to be pronounced wrong.

It's pronounced Siz-nee-kay, by the way, fam

I always thought niche was pronouced nish. Like a comfortable or suitable position in life or employment.

Hexxy Hexxy MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx TheAwesomeRp TheAwesomeRp Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Neastlarsson Neastlarsson Sizniche Sizniche PretzelR PretzelR Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Blomst Blomst @Mystiquettic Gizaira Gizaira Pandaskel Pandaskel @Anyone Online

Hey~ Just letting everyone know that the unofficial official deadline for character sign up is two days from now. For those who already submitted, thank you and you can relax.

This is a friendly reminder. *flashes a smile* And while we wait, I had hope we can mess around in here. It has grown dusty from lack of use. XD PLUS I wanna meet all your characters. That includes, but not limited to; Ozzy, AC, Nathan, Ethan, Connor, Amanda and anyone else I forgot to mention.

My apologies but I'm going to have to quit. I'm sorry but I wish you guys luck on the roleplay.^^

My apologies but I'm going to have to quit. I'm sorry but I wish you guys luck on the roleplay.^^
Thanks for letting us know :3

Also, sorry everyone that it's been slow. This week and next are gonna be harsh on me because of finals and graduation. But don't let that stop you from interacting and I will do my best to get on!

Milo: *blinks* When did you do that?

Oh I'm keeping Milo, I just might add a new character
It looks like it's slated to have approx. 1.2 trillion gay guys, so if you plan to go that way you won't have any shortage of options

Users who are viewing this thread

Back