• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy St. Peter's Private Academy

Leo watched the flower sprout from Tai's hand in awe. When  Tai offered it to him he took it hesitantly. He enjoyed the sentiment but suffered from low self esteem and it caused him to be considerably skeptical when dealing with matters of the heart. After a moment he chided himself for the doubt and then realized Tai had actually given him a rose and blushed just as bright as the flower. "T-thanks." He wished he could do beautiful things like that with his shadows but it seemed as he could do was bring darkness and shapeshift. He would be the perfect spy but not a very good lover...if that was even on the menu. He hoped it was honestly.

(also, flower did you quit Zalnar academy? Because it didn't die and were getting set for the second event at the school)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I did. It wasn't very interesting to me.)

Clarity rolled her eyes, stirring the water that had appeared on the table. "Get a room you two. Honestly, it couldn't be any more obvious." she gave a sly grin, looking up at the pair sitting across from her. The sunlight that filtered through the stained glass windows of the cafeteria displayed almost a holy light over the room. Everything was bathed in blues, purples, oranges, every color you could think of. Though beautiful, it seemed a bit extra to Clarity. What was the point of all that work for just a bit of special effects? Pointless, if you asked her.

@MadameRedWolf @TenshuZninja

((Oh, @Flowër Powër  you have created a beautiful scene! *Adds to my Character Sheets* So pretty  :O ))

"No problem, Leo." Tai purred at the shy Shadow. He suddenly flushed deep pink, when Clarity said that. He suddenly became severely interested in the windows, observing their beauty. When he and Loki had been extended an invitation to Dante and Hunter's school, they had accepted quickly. Loki because he was bore at their previous school, and Tai because he loved Gothic architecture. It definitely transformed the mundane act of eating breakfast into a grand event. he looked down, a small bowl seemed to have sprouted from the desk, a wooden bowl full of an assortment of vegetables and fruit, and two slices of tofu bacon. He smiled, Tai loved this school. 

( @TenshuZninja )

Sasha smiled. "Really?" She asked happily. "That would be... Amazing actuallly, if you could." This was... New. Although eating might be slightly strange, considering she never ate with an audience, but hey, it was all good.

( @MadameRedWolf I'm alive! Sorry, I didn't mean to disappear but I had school the last few days and I was super busy)

@Maleficenia is cool)

Loki smiled and tapped on his phone. The group sat in silence for a moment, then there was soft knock, and a well dressed man enters. He had long horns that grew from above his ears, and curved back gently. "Master Loki, here is your meals." the man said respectfully. "Grandfather isn't around, Leon, you can just call me Loki." Loki grumbled. Leon was carrying a box, and there was a medium sized dog on a leash attached to his arm. "Hey man, what's up?" Hunter got up and took the box, and held up his fist fir a 'fist bump'. Leon looked at Hunter and sighs, raising his fist to bump it with the younger man. Hunter took the leash too bad went to sit down. He handed the leash to Sasha, and opened the box, he pulled out two take out boxes, one held a pile of warm, but raw meat cubes, the other held a regular looking meal- except the meat was rawbaswell, and instead of regular vegetables were mushrooms. Leon bowed and left as Hunter gave Loki the raw meat cubes and then sat down next to Dante with the other meal, Loki smiled at Sasha, "You can eat here, with us, or if you prefer to eat privately, you could go to a practice room." he flicked his tail towards the wall where there was a thick wooden door. "whatever makes you comfortable."

Leo silently played with the flower until the sunlight filtering in through the stained windows caught him in the eye. He turned his attention to the shadows on the table swirling them around like a whirlpool then he manifested them a bit so they appeared like pitch black smoke. "W-well I sorta understand the powers you both have and why you m-might need to work on b-bettering them. I'm really not here for t-hose c-classes since I already figured out to what extent i-i wanted to learned and reached it." He had actually cut his learning off short when he realized how dangerous his power actually was. "I'm just here to get my c-creative writing degree and then finish a few s-side classes to strengthen up my skills in certain a-areas...Oh yea what are your m-majors?" He saw when a few plates of different foods sort of slid out of the table around him.  He was now greatly cheered up as he found a egg, cheese and sausage croissant sandwich and went to experiment with a PB&J.

[His attempt at changing the subject without drawing attention to that comment has worked XD]

(Now just waiting for M Maleficenia now would you all like to timeskip? Maybe to the end of the school day? I have a plotbunny I would like to try. If you guys want we can open a PM to plan plotlines)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back