• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yes there will be a transition
USING WARP GATES!!!!

Alright sounds good, I'll be looking forward to the introduction of the capital.

I'll also presume I was correct in my original understanding that the Knights were teleported (summoned) to Chiho's pavilion, since you didn't say otherwise. Just had to make sure for my next post.

Alright sounds good, I'll be looking forward to the introduction of the capital.

I'll also presume I was correct in my original understanding that the Knights were teleported (summoned) to Chiho's pavilion, since you didn't say otherwise. Just had to make sure for my next post.
Nono
They were called at an appropriate time where everyone was awake

Sorry for not replying for a while, went on a roadtrip. I'm just gonna have nick rest the entire time I didn't reply.

I like the second option in so far that I use brush sizes to make funky landmasses.

Probbably too much work to bother with like all the minutae of like roads and stuff

Alive but the game is dead/out of steam.

Speaking of things with steam, be on the lookout for my upcoming fantasy RP that will involve a very special train.

That's too bad. I was taking a liking to the other Knights and all of their quirks

Yea it's a shame, but I suppose not much can be done though. Between some people dropping off the rp because they were either busy, unable to keep up, or simply lost interest in it and that there were just quite a lot of characters which made things kinda crazy I suppose the rp just burned itself out.

I started a new RP to compensate for the void left by this one
I had taken a look at it earlier, however, I'm not too interested in it. Best of luck with that RP though.

Alive but the game is dead/out of steam.

Speaking of things with steam, be on the lookout for my upcoming fantasy RP that will involve a very special train.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back