• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In search of Roleplays

Beta Breaker Z

Okay well since I've made this thread clearly I'm looking for some role-plays as you figured. I'm a very open and laid-back role-player so don't worry to much about crazy rules.

Well for a little about me:

Okay well let's start with what I'll play then. I personally play both male and female characters, though I often also enjoy playing traps AKA guys who dress and act like girls to the point most would assume they were. As for relationships I'll do both M/F, F/Trap F/F couples.

I personally hold no posting quota though I would prefer to receive at least four sentences per post just so I have something to work off.

I don't require quick posting speeds and will be fine with getting a reply ever few days or even once a week at the latest. I personally will try my to reply as often as I can but there will be days where I can't reply and will understand if there days where you can't ether.

I will personally only use Anime pictures for appearance but don't really care if my partner wants to use something else.

Now for some plots I'd like to Role-plays:

The Boy Maid F/Trap

The story is my character is in a lot of debt to loan sharks after his Mother sudden disappearance. Knowing that he needs to pay them back quickly in order to stay alive he goes searching for a high paying job that he could do. Sadly the only job that filled that need was one which only girls could apply to that being a personally hand maid to your character. Your character would be that of a rich daughter in a wealthy family and would hire my cross-dressing character to be your personal maid.

The Gender Bender Candy F/F

Okay this is a very open role play in terms of how it could go but first the basic story. One day when you in the mall an old lady running a candy stall gives you a free candy with magical gender changing powers. Your character takes it not knowing what it does, but thankfully doesn't eat it but instead gives it to my character trying him into a girl.

Now for pairing I have a few ideas one: For F/F I was thinking maybe your character could have a crush on my character though after his sudden gender change you have to figure out if your feeling are the same or not.

The second plot would be non romantic and be about a sister trying to help her now magically changed brother get use to his life at as girl. Also maybe at the beginning the two could not be very close, but could build a sisterly bond over time.

My Imaginary Girlfriend M/F

Okay so the basic story is my character at a young age has a hard time making friends so he make up one instead your character. At first his parents are find with it but as he gets older they start to worry about him and send him to therapy. The therapist convinces him that your fake and soon you disappear from his life. Later when he in high school he fines himself involved to a traumatic prank. In the end something in the back of his head snaps and somehow you are brought to life though he doesn't remember you.

Here are some pairing I wouldn't mine doing F/F or F/Trap

MistressXMaid

NekoXInu

HumanXInu

HumanXNeko

Childhood Friends

Magical GirlXMagical Girl

I would like to do the Gender Bender Candy plot with the two being siblings and the sister having to help the brother get used to life as a girl. It reminds me of my own gender dilemma...anyway, PM me if you're interested.

Idea said:
what´s an "Inu". I know it means dog, but I´m pretty sure you meant something else...
Well Much like Neko that human Characters with dog features like ears and tails. Though maybe a picture the best way to go:

Beta Breaker Z]Well Much like Neko that human Characters with dog features like ears and tails. Though maybe a picture the best way to go: [URL="http://s7.photobucket.com/user/NarutoX/media/c3db5eaeab2270333fb9eb129f62cdae13ebcceb_zpssesfrp2z.jpg.html said:
c3db5eaeab2270333fb9eb129f62cdae13ebcceb_zpssesfrp2z.jpg
[/URL]
hmmm....do you MxF?

[QUOTE="Beta Breaker Z]I will play ether though I've been on a female character spree but can and will play male too.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back