Anime & Manga Spy x family ♡

Hey Mai! Welcome to RpN!

I love Spy x Family! I was actually sad to find out it’s a new/ongoing show, because I need more episodes 😭

Who’s your fav character? Anya is my fav. Youcan see that bc of my pfp XD
Gotta go with Loid/Twilight. I’m a sucker for spy stuff

That pfp is awesome! Love the style. Any idea who the artist is?

Loid is such a chad
Anya is such an adorable force
Yor is such a doting mother for a ruthless killer

Spy x Family is exactly what we love as fans. Badasses who are all cute and adorable in their own right. Loid is a Chad Dad

My boys Yuri and Franky getting abandoned in the poll. I love that whole cast, though Loid is the one that gets my vote cause he’s far more consistent in being badass, funny and deep, plus gems the most active of the cast and the one least likely to take an action that makes me go “what the hell are you doing?!”. That last part isn’t necessarily a flaw with the other characters mind you, except in the sense of an actual character flaw as opposed to a writing flaw, but it can sometimes be a thin line between cringe or patience-testing mistakes that seem to trouble the plot just because, and moments of misunderstanding comedy that make me burst out laughing. Bonus points to Anya for cuteness though, especially the bright animated version.

Is the difference from the anime and manga huge? I don't have time to watch but I at least want to pick up the manga.

Is the difference from the anime and manga huge? I don't have time to watch but I at least want to pick up the manga.

As far as I recall not huge. I believe the manga has a bit more detail and the wording of some things may be a little different, plus the anime has more foreshadowing of certain future revelations than the manga. Other than that there's not really a difference, again as far as I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back