• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spring Time Roleplay [MxF]

AgentFire

I don't know what it is about this time of year, but spring time always tends to make me crave roleplays. It's kind of like, it's spring, it's fresh, it's a rebirth. And once again, I'm trying to give rebirth to my roleplaying. And to be honest, it hadn't struck me until today, when I lay in bed, relaxing, enjoying the peaceful Sunday afternoon, whilst the breeze gently brushes my body.

But enough about the weather, I suppose we should get down to business. Since it is spring, I would like this roleplay to be set in spring. Preferably a modern time, as well, yet that doesn't mean we have to be on cell phones 24/7. In fact, I think the idea of our characters meeting in a field sounds nice. Someplace out there, right in the open.
As mentioned in the tags, and the prefix, this is supposed to be a fantasy roleplay. For that, I have a character in mind that's fantastical, all I need is another player, preferably human, but I am not completely opposed to having another fantastical being. With the [MxF] in the title, I should clarify now, that I, being male myself, am currently comfortable with only playing males, so I am looking for a female partner.

As for the extra, overwhelming stuff, I'll run through it short and sweet.
Grammar/Spelling, do your best, and as long as I can understand it, we'll be fine.
Length, about 1-2 paragraphs minimum, but we can go higher if you prefer.
Activity, don't worry too much about it. I would like to get roleplaying today, but beyond that, take your time.
Character sheets, don't need them. I can learn everything from your character, as you can from mine, in the first couple of posts. At least, everything that a character sheet would provide.

If you're interested, please leave a post, or message me. c: I'll be awaiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back