• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings spring rain- Closed

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
tumblr_p8mk6nsU8m1wxub9uo1_400.gifv

Hello, I'm going to keep this short and simple.

-I'm 26, I don't mind playing with people younger than me.
-I'm literate, I can write from anywhere between 1 paragraph to more, depending on my muse and the day
-I like doubling, let me make characters for you. /whispers even tripling works (Please enable me)
-I'm stuck in quarantine I have a lot of time.
-I prefer talking in OOC but if you just want to rp that's fine.
-I can do MxM, MxF or if you can convince me FxF
-I play both male and females, though I prefer playing male.

On to the fun stuff

Fandoms
I'll play a canon for your OC, fun right?

Pokemon
Who I can play: Gold, Red, OC

Harry Potter
Who I can play: Teddy Lupin, OC Student

Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Who I can play: Nico di Angelo, OC

Originals
Originality is fun~! Also bolded is the role I want to play

Thanatos x Son/Daughter of Hades
Death God/Goddess x Spring God/Goddess
VMMORPG Players
Anthro x Anthro

Plots
Plot twist...it's one plot

It started with a small group of people, they had abilities that weren’t even close to being normal. It was easy for them to hide in plain sight within LA, easier if everyone thought it was just a movie being made. Though a few from the group started to get a little cocky and that was the end of it. The government got wind of this band of misfits and kept them on their radar. Waiting for one little slip-up.

And it happened.

A young fifteen-year-old from the group as a dare from his classmates set a shopping mall on fire with his powers. Several died and the fire investigators couldn’t seem to pinpoint the cause of the fire, but the federal government knew. They sent agents to where the group was gathered. They weren’t going down without a fight.

After it was all finished, the existence of what people now call espers have come to the light. The public was afraid of their existence, who could they trust? What if their neighbors, their cousins, their best friends were these abnormal creatures? Espers are essentially human, the only difference is their ability to wield some sort of power only seen in cartoons and comic books.

Public morale was down and in the night the government sent out agents within the night to exterminate the espers they had on their radar, unbeknownst to them, some escaped and went into hiding.

The government made an announcement, the espers had been taken care of, the threat was gone.

Or was it?

Those who escaped are still in hiding but the agents were creeping closer, their ranks were dwindling, members never coming back after going on patrol.

Ten Years Later

The groups of espers are finding that their children are disappearing in the night. Without any trace and it’s causing a mass state of panic. However on the children’s side, they’re waking up in a room with a bed and a room to a bathroom, it’s almost like a hospital room. Sterile halls stretched outside their door.

A pamphlet is placed carefully on their sink. They were in a lab controlled by the government, there was no way out, this was their new home. They were subject to tests and experiments, but it wasn’t all bad. They had several rooms to accommodate them. They were given schooling for their powers and arithmetics. A library, a cafeteria, and several other things. The lab was secured tightly, they weren’t going to get out any time soon.

A drift was slowly settling over the group. The government intends to use them as agents and soldiers. Some want to help the government, a purpose for them. Others want to escape at all costs.

Friendships are torn, relationships are built.

But most importantly,

What side are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back