• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic SPQR: [Act 1: A Prelude To Humanities End]

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh
  1. I'm looking for a group of long-term RP partners
  2. This RP is heavily themed on tactical and detailed Sci-Fi combat; if you cannot do this, then don't bother joining
  3. This is simply act 1 of 3, each act being a major event in the lives of our characters
  4. This RP will also require a heavy emphasis on character development and bonds
  5. Characters can and will be killed off over the story, thinking out numbers as we progress
  6. This is a linear story, fighting the set layout is not possible, this RP's story will progress, your choices make a difference over some factors of the story, but there's a preset start and end.
  7. I'm only looking for active players, able to post a minimum of 3+ times a day usually
  8. Act 1 is set in a research center for the frames (the unique armour utilised by our characters) and a training facility for the super soldiers that our characters are (Valkyrs)
  9. I'm offering a large amount of character customisation to make the combat feel truly tactical (as well as the traditional CS)

Post here if you're interested or would like additional information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. However, how long are the posts for the post 3+ times a day? That's the only thing concerning to me.

I'd prefer something like 5 sentences, but it often depends on the material you're presented with

2200, humanity has colonised a number of planets, slowly expanding our empire with the use of FTL engines, though the basic premise for our own story is that the Valkyrs were simply intended to be able to utilise recently unearthed technology (the frames) Act 1 will consist mainly of training and sparring between the various teams, along with our eventual augmentation. (May be subject to minor alteration)

Upon completion, most likely early tomorrow, I'll tag you. And I probably wouldn't try think up a character just yet, there's a lot of alterations over the standard CS that I can go into detail on the character sign-up page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back