• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sports Anime, Fire Emblem, and More (Closed)

Hello! ^_^ I have recently found time to take on more roleplays again. I'll make this quick and easy with some bullet points:

• My response time can vary; sometimes I'll be able to do several in a day, and other times I'll only be able to do one every other day.
  • Take as much time as you need to respond, though I would appreciate it if you tell me before vanishing for weeks.
  • My response length is typically between 1-4 paragraphs, though depending on what's going in the rp it can be longer.
  • No one liners. Please, please do at least a few sentences per response.
  • Right now I want CanonxCanon pairings, but I am willing to do a CanonxOC or a CanonxCanon that is not on my list for you as long as you do a CanonxCanon for me.
  • Having decent grammar and spelling is key. It's fine if you make mistakes every now and then, but if I can't understand what you wrote at all then there's a problem.

Now on to the pairings! :D If there's a fandom or pairing you don't see in my list, you may ask about it. If there's a * next to the pairing, that means I'm craving it.

Ace Attorney

Phoenix x Edgeworth

*Klavier x Apollo

Wocky x Vera

Simon x Bobby

Adrian x Franziska

Juniper x Athena

Kristoph x Dahlia

Arrow/The Flash (I've finished season 1 of Flash and season 3 of Arrow)

*Oliver x Barry

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Olivia x Stahl

*Gaius x Panne

Henry x Tharja

Noire x Nah

Libra x Gaius

Fire Emblem: Fates (I have not played Revelations yet)

Male!Corrin x Niles

Benny x Charlotte

*Leo x Takumi

*Kaden x Keaton

Camilla x Laslow

Hana x Sakura

Free!

Sousuke x Kisumi

Makoto x Haruka

Rin x Nitori

Haikyuu!

Hinata x Kenma

*Tsukishima x Yamaguchi

Oikawa x Kuroo

Yachi x Kiyoko

Hunter x Hunter

Leorio x Kurapika

Gon x Killua

Meruem x Komugi

Persona

Minato x Elizabeth

Souji/Yu x Yosuke

Pokemon

Red x Green Oak/Blue Oak

RWBY

*Ruby x Penny

Yang x Neptune

Blake x Sun

Tales of Vesperia

*Flynn x Yuri

Rita x Estelle

Yowamushi Pedal

Teshima x Aoyagi

Naruko x Onoda

Imaizumi x Naruko x Onoda

Fukutomi x Arakita

*Ishigaki x Midousuji

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still kinda new to RPing, but I'm interested in some of the Haikyuu (HinaKen, TsukiYama), One Punch Man (GenoSai), and Yowamushi Pedal (Teshima x Aoyagi, FukuAra) ships. I'm not sure how to start this off.

glowworms said:
I'm still kinda new to RPing, but I'm interested in some of the Haikyuu (HinaKen, TsukiYama), One Punch Man (GenoSai), and Yowamushi Pedal (Teshima x Aoyagi, FukuAra) ships. I'm not sure how to start this off.
You have good taste in pairings! I'll message you soon so that we can talk about what we want to do. ^_^

redroseknight said:
Have you had the opportunity to play the newest Fire Emblem? I've been obsessed with a pairing from that game.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play Fire Emblem: Fates yet. Thanks for asking though!

I'd love to do Phoenix x Edgeworth or Teshima x Aoyagi! Sadly I don't have PM enabled quite yet because I'm a new member but I'll work on that lickety split!

dopiko said:
I'd love to do Phoenix x Edgeworth or Teshima x Aoyagi! Sadly I don't have PM enabled quite yet because I'm a new member but I'll work on that lickety split!
Awesome! Don't worry, I'll PM you instead.

Hello! I saw someone mention fire emblem here, and I was wondering if you would be interested in Fire emblem awakening rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back