• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spooky roleplay ideas

xXDragonSoulsXx

Floating Somewhere in Time or Space
Hey! I have bee off of roleplay sites for awhile now but I've decided to return to this one because I enjoyed it so much wen I was on it! I have a few little ideas that are all very loose- don't be fooled by any long explanations it's just me trying to put my idea down. So here it goes!

1.)I would play a sort of medium who doesn't know she's a medium (you know like she has a sixth sense but never realized?) she would be jumpy and nervous but sweet and she moves into an apartment across from your character at 18. Your character is the "never scared of anything type and the second night after she moves in you decide to take her to an abandoned building in town on Halloween. A sort of- welcome to the neighborhood trick. That is until the door locks behind you and you're suddenly stuck.

We would start the night she moves in so they can meet before he invites her to a "haunted house party" and go from there.

2.) sad human x ghost roleplay? Very cliche but I may have a few ideas to make it more deep and a little less eh- if you know what I mean?

3.) the son of a priest goes with his father to stay at a family's home in the middle of no where. They aren't the kind to believe in ghosts and what not but have tried every doctor they can and no one can figure out what's wrong with their little girl. The son begins to form a bond with her as he films his dad's studies and his dad struggles to connect with that's been haunting their family since they adopted the girl.

4.) if you were inspired by any of these send me your idea!!

--

If you're interested shoot me a pm please! Thank you for reading!

-All of these would require a male role. These are 1x1

I'd be interested in the first one if you haven't found anybody yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back