• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SPN Roleplay anyone?

Tolkien-fics

Supernatural the tv show.

Is anyone interested in roleplaying this? I’ve not watched the show in itself, as I live in the UK and I can’t get it on TV. Anyone interested would optionally be okay with doing freestyle, and other storylines if you wish.

It’s been a while since I last roleplayed this fandom, so my OC may be a bit rusty, but I will do my best to develop my OC.

If willing to roleplay, please let me know if you’re going to be away. I will do the same. I’m tired of being ignored by people who claim they want to roleplay.

If interested, comment below or pm me and we’ll discuss storylines :)

I love this! Because I hate writing canon characters, I don't mind them making a cameo but using the established universe is always fun. Perhaps we could do a plot where two young hunters are trying to hunt the same monster.

Supernatural the tv show.

Is anyone interested in roleplaying this? I’ve not watched the show in itself, as I live in the UK and I can’t get it on TV. Anyone interested would optionally be okay with doing freestyle, and other storylines if you wish.

It’s been a while since I last roleplayed this fandom, so my OC may be a bit rusty, but I will do my best to develop my OC.

If willing to roleplay, please let me know if you’re going to be away. I will do the same. I’m tired of being ignored by people who claim they want to roleplay.

If interested, comment below or pm me and we’ll discuss storylines :)
Im interested!! (And I'll let you know if I'm going to be away). do you have a character sheet yet? (no pressure)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back