• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Splatoon: Octarian Inkursion

Ferociousfeind

Shamrock Shake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
When the new recruit arrives, the lights are off. But they can tell it's a wide open space.
"Be careful, agent. There was an Octoweapon here at some point."

They take a few apprehensive steps, then disengage the safety on their blaster, "Whatever. I'm moving in."
Splat. Swim. They step out of squid form and look to the little Zapfish.

"I don't have a good feeling about this. Grab it and get out of there, agent."

The agent reached, and plucked the Zapfish from its pedestal. The lights switched on. It was a stadium. The stands filled with bored-looking Octolings and confused-looking octotroopers. The main attraction? Octavio himself.

"Prepare to be seared, small fry!"

---

So, I've already got the thing set up, but I'm trying to revive it. I don't know if it's just a bad week for the current people involved (school gets in the way) or if they've forgotten about it, but whatever the reason, it's dropped dead last week.
Agent Agent And Noivian Noivian are the two current active people involved, though I'm using "active" loosely. So why not recruit more people, and ping those two troublemakers in the same Interest Check? It's an ingenious idea, I know.

You can find the IC thread here, and that has links to the rest of the TO, a relic of the in between times when hosted RPs were a privilege and normal RPs didn't have that functionality.

Last edited:
I said I was gonna consider trying again, but I want to know what writing level you're asking for. I've dropped several RPs in the past few months due to schedules, and I'm already in a two-paragraph roleplay right now.

See the mock-post I made? ...I'm expecting about half of that and even then I'm not picky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back