• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spirits of Yang zing (OCC)

Sounds good.
Just remember when playing the spirits you are a cosmic entity millions of years old with enough power to break world's... Who can only gift his power through the dimensional barrier to a mortal being that they must train to use the power.
So you know... Make him godlike
Rem? Or Griffin?
Griffin has his own strengths. And I was playing on the idea of Griffin's strong negativity and anger/hate having caught Rem's interest and decision.

Aukanai Aukanai can you cut back on the BBCode? Sorry for being needy, but I use this site primarily on mobile and your posts are nigh impossible to read.

No problem buddy it's not the coding itself that's a problem it's just a little wide for viewing, I'd imagine spoilers could help fix that :)

Ok you guys I'm pretty sure most of the characters are already in new York for those who aren't that's where you should be heading :)
It's gonna be a bit slow until we all get together
Aukanai Aukanai akumashioni akumashioni SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Colgate Colgate
Ahuh. So, Griffin's already heading there.
And uh..I'm sorry in advance...I may get some things wrong seeing as how it's set in a specific city. (I really don't know much about new york)..

It's fine Ive never been to New York myself, it was selected because it's the most well known city on the planet and as such research can be found easily.
Mistakes happen I won't be a jerk about it unless someone refuses to edit something that's pointed out

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish .
Sorry. I've been called into work //and I'll be loosing precious sleeping time. I'm not sure when I'll be able to have a post up next as I'll be working the next few days and trying to catch up on sleep.
If this is a major issue. I'm okay with you finding someone else to take my role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back