• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spirits of Yang zing (OCC)

Can we mix and match the sourcesof power or are they mutually exclusive?

Mutually exclusive. They can't work together at all if you have power from one source you Can't gain it from another unless you give up your original source.

Though otherworldly beings can be from either the darkworld or The spirit world.

Think of it like this.
If you are a host you borrow power from the six spirits

If you are a conduit you borrow power from the dark world

If you are a spiritually attuned you draw power from your own soul.

If you are an otherworldly being your power comes from birth.

Also, are faceclaims necessary or can I provide a description? I have a really shitty time trying to find images to match the designs I come up with for my characters.

Hello, hello.
You guys can call me Auka. I'll be playing the host of the Ruby Bull (and the Ruby Bull as well?)
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish , thanks for letting me join~! I'm working on my CS now~

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Colgate Colgate
I've tried to hold back my grammar nazi qualities for a long time but I'm sorry

It's spelled koi with an i

Also, are you going to write the profiles for the rest of the spirits or can we do them?

You can name them and I'll base the history after what I get out of the character personality :)

Feel free to correct my grammar buddy. I'm dyslexic so I'm used to spell checks.

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish ,
Is Griffin up to standards?
It looks great my friend the only thing I see is under mental protection you listed numinara as your spirit. The bull isn't named yet so you can name him or you can put Enriyes as his name (that's what I had in mind but it's up to you in the end.)
Lastly only list the level one for now

Last edited:
It looks great my friend the only thing I see is under mental protection you listed numinara as your spirit. The bull isn't named yet so you can name him or you can put Enriyes as his name (that's what I had in mind but it's up to you in the end.)
Lastly only list the level one for now
oh shit. sorry
I was lazy and copy and pasted..but forgot to edit. otl..I'm so embarrassed
Actually, I already have named the spirit Rem.

I like rem like from Death note ;)
And don't worry my friend I won't judge you gave me much more than what was required and it is much appreciated :)

I love that anime. I'm excited for the brat. Prepare for him to be doted on by an angsty mom type

ehue. yasss.
I had to look at the cs thread again and have a look at your bby.
Irene seems so cute. (funny..I used that exact fc once)
I'm sorry if Griffin steps on her QAQ which he probably will.

You will be playing as the spirits as well. Please use a different text for them. Normal humans cannot see or hear the spirits however any of the playable kinds of character can.
The great Spirits can choose to manifest themselves hundreds of feet in their beast form (helps scare the crap outta people and break morale.)
I control your dreams. since most of them will be premonitions. :)

Sounds good.
Just remember when playing the spirits you are a cosmic entity millions of years old with enough power to break world's... Who can only gift his power through the dimensional barrier to a mortal being that they must train to use the power.
So you know... Make him godlike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back