• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirit Exodus - First War

[QUOTE="Bum Bear]You guys still accepting O.o ?

[/QUOTE]
No, but I'll make an exception if you impress me, if you're up to the task.

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29215-azureskye/ said:
@AzureSkye[/URL]
So about the Race of your character.

There's no set races on it right?
No, as long as it isn't some garbage that's made up.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]What is your custom race, im curious

[/QUOTE]
It's not exactly fully custom. I based it off of Soul Eater but instead of the weapon it's the person. I did have a custom race of bunny hybrids tho.

Bunny vampires would be nice. And I dont mean a vampire with bunny ears, i mean a bunny with fangs.

Mitchs98 said:
It's not exactly fully custom. I based it off of Soul Eater but instead of the weapon it's the person. I did have a custom race of bunny hybrids tho.
and what do u mean by the person not the weapon? Isnt the person just normal?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]and what do u mean by the person not the weapon? Isnt the person just normal?

[/QUOTE]
In the case of my custom race the person eats the soul to gain the powers. The weapons are meaningless and offer nothing special, just normal swords.

AzureSkye said:
Bunny nekos with magic powers, m8.

Mitchs98 said:
In the case of my custom race the person eats the soul to gain the powers. The weapons are meaningless and offer nothing special, just normal swords.
Bunny nekos with magic powers, m8.
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it now.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it now.

[/QUOTE]
Uh huh :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back