• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirit Exodus - First War

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Wow. Is this the third or fourth one I've seen you?

[/QUOTE]
If you count the ones I own, yes :3

@Mitchs98 We're still accepting! Lol sorry, I'm not getting these notifications.

@Yaoke Saint Their name, appearance and personality. Sorry!

And its AzureSkye so i can see the posts

Last edited by a moderator:
AzureSkye said:
Doesn't matter as long as the age makes sense. A human can't be 749 but an elf can.
I mean youngest to oldest that's being accepted, it determines if I need to make a new sheet or recycle an old one.

AzureSkye said:
Erm... Okay. 6 years old to 999.
Another question. Do they have to be particularly 'good' initially persay, or is a chaotic neutral type character fine?

Mitchs98 said:
Another question. Do they have to be particularly 'good' initially persay, or is a chaotic neutral type character fine?
That's fine as long as they aren't straight out evil.

@Knight Nate

Okay, we have everyone! I will be typing up the opening scene later on and such. Responses will go like this. Likely, the prompts will be directed towards everyone so, I will wait for everyone to respond before going on unless there is a plot reason why someone can't answer. Everyone will be given a week to respond. Remember, this is a detailed rp. No one-liners. I want at least five sentences in a post. That's one paragraph. Now, if you want to go above and beyond, putting your writing and rp prowess to the test then go ahead. Also, try to have decent grammar. That's all! Sign up is now closed. I will be posting my character soon. I hope you all think he's as amazing as I do ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back