• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom spiderman ps4 based roleplay? c:

eggsaladsandwitch

Doing their best!
hey friends! i just beat spider-man for the ps4 and i would love to roleplay that version of peter parker with someone (he deserves so much better i love him so much)! here's some potential plots pairings, listed by order of interest:
  • an rp exploring peter and yuri's friendship and maybe leading up to her finding out who he is through some action?
  • peter teaching miles how to use his new powers while still trying to keep him safe
  • peter & mj exploring their newly restored relationship while also still acting as partners when fighting crime and the trials and tribulations they go through
  • peter & felicia doing something idk really?
in all of these we could work together to create some new villain plot! just to clarify, i would be playing peter in all of these options! i could maybe be convinced to play yuri but i would prefer peter! shoot me a line (web?) if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back