• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spider-Man: Into the Spider's Web-RP Interest Check.

Favorite Spider-Man Movie?

• Spider-Man?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Spider-Man 2?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Spider-Man 3?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Amazing Spider-Man?

• The Amazing Spider-Man 2?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse?

• None at all?

• Total voters

Iamkingdomhearts1000

One of Kingdom Hearts's biggest fans! :]

"...My name is Duncan, Duncan Matthews...age 16, a freshman at Brooklyn High School, after the death of my Uncle Peter Matthews back in Queens, my Aunt MJ (Mary Jane) Matthews decided that we should move to Brooklyn and start a whole new beginning there, however, that's when all of my bad luck started...turns out, there's this evil dude named Silas Oz, the head of Oz Enterprises that is secretly building some kind of bio weapon enhanced animal army in a bid to take over the world, i should know, i got bit by one of those scientifically enhanced animals, namely, a Spider...now, i have all the powers, reflexes and senses that a Spider does and with them, i decided heck, why not try being a Superhero for once? so i did, i made my own costume and everything and thus i began calling myself...Spider-Man! cause that was the only name that sounded cool among all my other name choices, anyways, this here is my story of how i got myself entangled into what i like to call the Spider's Web."

Anyone up for a Spider-Man RP?​

Seems interesting. How's the rp gonna work? Are we making more spider peeps or?

That's the plan, its based on Into the Spider-Verse but instead of using characters from the comics, we use our very own created characters here on RpNation, creating an entirely new Spider-Verse, as it were.

That's the plan, its based on Into the Spider-Verse but instead of using characters from the comics, we use our very own created characters here on RpNation, creating an entirely new Spider-Verse, as it were.
Just thought of a kinda weird/interesting character based off of this one spiderman pic in my archive. So you know how irl and probably in most universes, were wolves are one of the many myths in existence? Well I was thinking in this character's universe, the idea of the were-spider is real and spiders are these medium sized feral creatures, while wolves are pests. Basically, he'd be the equivalent to Blade, but a were-spider.

Just thought of a kinda weird/interesting character based off of this one spiderman pic in my archive. So you know how irl and probably in most universes, were wolves are one of the many myths in existence? Well I was thinking in this character's universe, the idea of the were-spider is real and spiders are these medium sized feral creatures, while wolves are pests. Basically, he'd be the equivalent to Blade, but a were-spider.

Sorry i didn't understand clearly that last post, what do you mean?

Sorry i didn't understand clearly that last post, what do you mean?

Basically in the character's universe, bugs and everything switch roles with like bigger mammals. So wolves are little pests while spiders are feral animals of the forest. Because of this, instead of werewolves being a thing, werespiders are a thing. Most people would believe werespiders are fake, like people believe werewolves are fake. However since it's Marvel, they'll be real. And my character would've been bit by an actual werespider. Does that help?

So, just to be completely clear, each Spider-Man inhabit's a different universe? Or do they all inhabit the same one?

So, just to be completely clear, each Spider-Man inhabit's a different universe? Or do they all inhabit the same one?

It depends, this is one universe only but other Spider-Men can appear from other universes if you want them to, however, they cannot be Spider-Men from the comics, they can be based on them but not the actual characters themselves.

Should of read more closely to begin with but thanks for clearing that up; I was thinking of the Spider-Verse storyline rather than the movie.

Should of read more closely to begin with but thanks for clearing that up; I was thinking of the Spider-Verse storyline rather than the movie.

I see, still, fancy joining maybe? i'm hoping that this Spider-Man RP will be the start of a new project, as of now that i like to call the "Marvel RP Universe", where we can portray all kinds of new versions of beloved Marvel heroes and villains, to start the Universe off will be the beloved mascot of Marvel, Spider-Man himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back