Spew out weird quotes.

"The previous Sagittarius Gold Saint, Aiolos, was more righteous and loyal than anyone. Aiolos, I have personally inherited your will and techniques!" -Sagittarius Seiya

Tachimukau Ketsui(The Decision to Fight) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMnQQ8dQTuE

"Fear, suffering, pain, sorrow, despair,... all that remains is the warrior's heart, forged in the flames of hell. Therefore, I shall continue to fight until my death!" -Phoenix Ikki

"The Cloths and burning souls these Saint's left behind, no one has appeared to take them up. We won this battle with great cost, but there are many more to come. This battle will not end. -Aries Kiki

Poff the Corrupted Cat "Power of Corruption! Nya!"

TX-33 Purity Crab Tank "You're the brightest corruption unit ever"

Poff immediately goes for a Will soldier and performs Beast Combo

Poff "YIPYIPYIPYIP!"

TX "Oh dear lord"

"Don't you want to stop being such a fat butt!?" - Japan - Hetalia

"Your grandma sounds hot!" - America - Hetalia

"A apple a day keeps the doctor away" "A apple will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough." - Unknown

"I can't imagine a world without light!" (Misa Amane - Deathnote) "Yes that would be dark" - L - Deathnote

"Could it be that your arts...a ripoff?"  Tobi - Naruto

"My first thoughts of this group are....you're a bunch idiots." Kakashi Hatake - Naruto

"People die when they are kill."

"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you're right."

"Being insane is far away from just a simple mental illness."

"Sans? God no. Just because i have a blue jacket, doesnt mean im some skeleton with puns. Besides, im a ghoul with cat ears, tail, and some minor popularity by documenting garbage communities!" -Jasper the Cat

All forget that flowers bloom abundantly. All have forgotten that the river calms. Storms will always pass, strong winds shall always die; but the sun will forever rise each day and shine a new light upon the changed world. We must endure the tempest, before we may embrace the calm. We must endure the dark of night, before we can embrace a new dawn.

The flowers bloom, then wither… The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe,someday will be destroyed. Compared with...

-Vrigo Shaka-

raw.gif

Corporal: "Sergeant! I can't feel my legs!"

Sergeant: "That's because you don't have arms."

Private: "Sergeant! The enemy shot my arms off!"

Sergeant: "Those are the Corporal's arms."

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

•  

"The strawberry seed only shows its face three times!"

- Daisaku Bandai, Dangan Ronpa 3: Future Arc

" "Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."-Toshiro Hitsugaya-

Makoto "Why do you think Ragna is in the Blue Eyes? He likes staring at 'Me' and always talks about them when on the topic of me."

Hazama: "Im going to gut that stupid brat..."

Makoto: "What did you say hazama?"

Hazama: "Oh it was me thinking aloud, dear"

" "Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."-Toshiro Hitsugaya-

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

•  

The flowers bloom, then wither… The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe,someday will be destroyed. Compared with...

-Vrigo Shaka-

View attachment 198729

All forget that flowers bloom abundantly. All have forgotten that the river calms. Storms will always pass, strong winds shall always die; but the sun will forever rise each day and shine a new light upon the changed world. We must endure the tempest, before we may embrace the calm. We must endure the dark of night, before we can embrace a new dawn.

You guys are mistaking the point of this thread  xD .

Rose: "Dad, why was i named Rose?"

Dad: "Well a rose petal fell on your head when you were born"

Kat: "Dad, why was i named Kat?"

Dad: "A cat pawed your head when you were born"

Brick: "BLECHABLEBE!"

Dad: "I think you know why you got your name"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonardo: "Hey Cole, have i seen Lia?"

Cole: "You mean that mistake of a demon?"

Flashback

Poff: "POFF MADE COOKIES!"

Lia and Danza: "With help from us!"

Danza: "Cole, will you try?"

Cole: "I have no time for your garbage cooking"

Poff: "Why does blue gay guy hate women?"

Cole: "I dont hate women, i love them..."

Hed draw his blade and slowly slice a tiny bit of Lia's cheek

all 3 girls: !!!

Cole: "Especially when they bleed!"

back to reality

Cole: "She's off crying about a boyband"

Leo: "Yea, what a girly girl"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notice me @Ruler of Inferno

Last edited by a moderator:
(Dude a blazblue tag game would be so much fun. Also if you want to know about Leo and Cole we could probably do a quick little DM conversation rp @Ruler of Inferno)

Zarya: "How do i trust someone who is half robot?"

Genji: "I have the heart of a man"

One day later

Genji: "Hanzo, Zarya scares me"

Hanzo: "She scares everyone"

Reinhardt in Corner: Guten tag!

@Black Susano'o Like hell yeah My team of Nine /Susano'o or Mai & Izayoi damn.

Kagura: Hmm well how about you all justs it down and let Hibki cook for you

Hibiki: Fine all of you go the dining hall.

Makato: Food Kagura get away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back