• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Special Forces RP?

Lordvader59

Three Thousand Club
Here's my idea:

In Eastern Europe, a terrorist organization secures several nuclear missiles and aims them at the world's largest cities. In response, the UN authorizes an elite team of special forces operatives from around the world to drop in and secure the weapons.

[QUOTE="An Unknown Person]Interested...
I'm Smoke!

(jk, but I hope you get that reference)

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I dont

Well this was a project I'd planned to do months back and it never took off but if it somehow just took off in popularity, I'll do it.

Lordvader59 said:
Well this was a project I'd planned to do months back and it never took off but if it somehow just took off in popularity, I'll do it.
I have one question.Is it possible for a special operative to be a kid,or would that be too cool?JK about the last part,but the question.

WoodenZebra said:
I have one question.Is it possible for a special operative to be a kid,or would that be too cool?JK about the last part,but the question.
Well... considering that this is a desperate effort by the UN to save some of the world's biggest cities from Armageddon, the thought that a kid any less then a Spartan from Halo (which don't exist) being deployed is pretty much a no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back