• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Special Forces: Death Platoon

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Will try to post an entrance tonight if I can find a place to slip in.

[/QUOTE]
Got it.

Physiicz said:
(Where can I jump in? I'll edit this post to my character) @Birdsie
Got not much of an idea.

The Colonel is in his private quarter. Toxic Raven is heading towards his own room, so you can probably talk to him on his way. As for the other characters... Zee Captain is singing "Que Sera" in the Simulation Room. William just left the Simulation Room, like Toxic. And... That's all I know, feel free to look around for anyone that's open for RP.

Eldritch Being] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL] hey can I change the Winchester to a Winchester shot gun and add a stealth com some we are still on the ship?
You can do it at any time while in the base. Operatives are allowed to pick their equipment.

[QUOTE="Eldritch Being]The machine god is pleased by this

[/QUOTE]
He who stands with me, shall be my brother.

Yandere Aqua]How am I going to die????? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38216-eldritch-being/ said:
@Eldritch Being[/URL]
It was a.joke zee captin is going to operate on you

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Eldritch Being]It was a.joke zee captin is going to operate on you

[/QUOTE]
oohh lol sorry, sorry I didn't get it.

With all theses strategists around to pick his brain apart, I doubt Null Nova is going to get up to too much supernatural trouble.

Then again...

Delacare said:
With all theses strategists around to pick his brain apart, I doubt Null Nova is going to get up to too much supernatural trouble.
Then again...
well I'm a doctor so I can latterly pick your brain apart

[QUOTE="Eldritch Being]well I'm a doctor so I can latterly pick your brain apart

[/QUOTE]
That would be...ill advised

Delacare said:
Depends on the wound
let me correct my self when I fill you full of drugs due to the wound you will not be concerned enough to object

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back