• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Special Forces: Death Platoon

This looks like it should be a really good RP, how many players are you looking to have before starting?

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Where do I jump in?

[/QUOTE]
If you walk into the canteen now, William is in there.

Ok question are we basing characters to people from metal gear solid story line like fully human still bht with an implant, or two or are yo branching it out to games like Metal gear rising: Revangance like raiden and them. Its kind of wierd asking that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Ok question are we basing characters to people from metal gear solid story line like fully human still bht with an implant, or two or are yo branching it out to games like Metal gear rising: Revangance like raiden and them. Its kind of wierd asking that.

[/QUOTE]
Not at all. I think Birdsie just has a hard on for Manor Zero.

@Birdsie[/URL], Skull Face better be the villain, though.
Fuck that. Liquid Snake is the Villain. Actually, fuck no. Punished Snake is the Villain DUN DUN DUN!

But really, let's keep the Villain secret for now.

Also, I'll make the Villain as edgy as possible. Sounds good?

He'll have a red button that opens up a trapdoor, that leads directly to a pit of lava. And another one in his office, except it leads to a pool filled with sharks. And he will also be bald. And he will have a beard, and an eyepatch. And he will have a cat. And he will stare out the window, where the sky is red for some reason. And his office is dark as fuck... literally. And he will scratch that cat's back, while looking out the window and sitting in his comfy chair, when one of his henchmen enters the room, reporting their failure due to our character's actions. And the villain will press the button, launching the said soldier into the pit of lava... or was it the pool of sharks?

Birdsie said:
This is not Metal Gear Solid, you can clearly read about it in the interest check. If it was Metal Gear Solid, I'd place the thread in Fandom, alright?
I only used him because he looked exactly what I was looking for: A military officer-guy.

Fuck that. Liquid Snake is the Villain. Actually, fuck no. Punished Snake is the Villain DUN DUN DUN!

He'll have a red button that opens up a trapdoor, that leads directly to a pit of lava. And another one in his office, except it leads to a pool filled with sharks. And he will also be bald. And he will have a beard, and an eyepatch. And he will have a cat. And he will stare out the window, where the sky is red for some reason. And his office is dark as fuck... literally. And he will scratch that cat's back, while looking out the window and sitting in his comfy chair, when one of his henchmen enters the room, reporting their failure due to our character's actions. And the villain will press the button, launching the said soldier into the pit of lava... or was it the pool of sharks?
Ok just reminded me a lot of it, I'll get to creating a CS.

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Ok just reminded me a lot of it, I'll get to creating a CS.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's fair. I'll be honest: The idea DID come up from MGS. I was having like... a nostalgia trip. And then I listened to this...

[media]

[/media]
And then this idea suddenly popped up in my head, like a bubble... and it grew, and grew, and grew until it filled my head with warfare, explosions and guns. And I kindof had to make a Special Forces RP.

Birdsie said:
This is not Metal Gear Solid, you can clearly read about it in the interest check. If it was Metal Gear Solid, I'd place the thread in Fandom, alright?
I only used him because he looked exactly what I was looking for: A military officer-guy.

Well, if you didn't mind, I wanted to make the villain.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Well, if you didn't mind, I wanted to make the villain.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah.

I mean... I actually had a small plot in mind for this, but I think we can work something out for sure. *Opens up the door towards the PM room for you* After you, gentlemen!

Birdsie said:
Yeah, that's fair. I'll be honest: The idea DID come up from MGS. I was having like... a nostalgia trip. And then I listened to this...
[media]

[/media]
And then this idea suddenly popped up in my head, like a bubble... and it grew, and grew, and grew until it filled my head with warfare, explosions and guns. And I kindof had to make a Special Forces RP.
Lol, metal gear is one of my favorite series ne t to zelda, and metroid. but ill get to making my cs and make it as best as I can.

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Lol, metal gear is one of my favorite series ne t to zelda, and metroid. but ill get to making my cs and make it as best as I can.

[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to add a subtle, secretive and hidden: "Kept you waiting, huh?" somewhere in there, for me to find.

Birdsie said:
Oh, yeah.
I mean... I actually had a small plot in mind for this, but I think we can work something out for sure. *Opens up the door towards the PM room for you* After you, gentlemen!
Oh, I can work around your plot. I just wanted to make the villain bat shit insane.

Me playing MGS 3:

m3cjG.jpg

Birdsie said:
Don't forget to add a subtle, secretive and hidden: "Kept you waiting, huh?" somewhere in there, for me to find.
Lol making my character that secretive type that follows all orders precisely *goes into secret room to write*

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Me playing MGS 3:
m3cjG.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Me playing Metal Gear Solid... Uh, any Metal Gear really.

snake_vs__spider_by_brokenteapot-d32pj50.png

Just spent the last 3 or 4 hours researching my character for this RP and finished my CS. I'll post it sometime in the next 10 hours once I get Wi-Fi. I'm too lazy to copy it to my phone.

@Birdsie

Delacare said:
Just spent the last 3 or 4 hours researching my character for this RP and finished my CS. I'll post it sometime in the next 10 hours once I get Wi-Fi. I'm too lazy to copy it to my phone.
@Birdsie
Okay~! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back