• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites

The year is 4014.

You can hear them coming.

You can hear them coming to take you away.

There is a slim chance you will survive.

You don't know what they'll do to you.

Intro

BAM. The door slams open. No.. no. You think. Not me.. It couldn't possibly be me..

They storm in. There are least 10 of them. Two grab you by the arms.

"You have been chosen to partake in our research. Say your goodbyes. You aren't coming back."

You struggle in their grip, but it's impossible to break free, and you know it.

Say goodbye to Earth.

Forever.

TL;DR

5 kids are taken from their homes by 'Researchers' who
experiment on them for three days, modifying them to survive, and then send them into Space and test the capability of living there.

Hiya

Hello, hello. My name's Cloudy. You're probably thinking:
WOAH, scary intro there? What the heck is this RP about?

And I will tell you.

This RP is takes place in the future. You are a normal human being that lives in one of the Outer Rings.

Every 5 months, The so-called 'Scientists' that live in the Upper Ring take 10 children from the ages of 11-17 from their homes in the Outer Rings and bring them to the Upper Ring. They are told they are going to partake in their research, but no one has come back to the Outer Rings to tell the tale.

You are one of those children.

While you are at the Upper Ring, they treat you and run some tests on you before going on 'The Mission'. The only thing you know about this is that it's not on earth. You spend 3 days in the Upper Ring before leaving. There is a very, very small chance you will be able to escape. And you will be punished severely if you get caught.

Can you survive 'The Mission"? Will you make it back alive? If you do, I promise you you'll never be the same.

Info

This RP is takes place in the future. You are a normal human being that lives in one of the Outer Rings.

Every 5 months, The so-called 'Scientists' that live in the Upper Ring take 5 children from the ages of 11-17 from their homes in the Outer Rings and bring them to the Upper Ring. They are told they are going to partake in their research, but no one has come back to the Outer Rings to tell the tale.

You are one of those children.

While you are at the Upper Ring, they treat you, run some tests on you. and modify you before going on 'The Mission'. The only thing you know about this is that it's not on earth. You spend 3 days in the Upper Ring before leaving. There is a very, very small chance you will be able to escape. And you will be punished severely if you get caught.

Can you survive 'The Mission"? Will you make it back alive? If you do, I promise you you'll never be the same.

Availability

As said in the intro, only 5 children are taken. They are all through the ages of 11-17. The Scientists try to keep 2/3 of each gender, but they became slightly sloppier over the years so it doesn't matter as much.

If all 5 children are taken, you can participate as a Scientist. (Trust me, that's gonna be fun too)

You can have two characters. But if you do choose to have two characters, only one test subject per person. So, it would be one kid and one researcher.

Notes

This is actually a remake of this RP. I did it a while back but it died, and I want to try it again.

This is just an interest check. I can reserve spots for you if you want. As the RP says though, only 5 children. If all the spots are filled up, you can play as a researcher. Maximum 2 characters per person, only one 'sacrifice' per person.

I'm looking for advanced role players, so 3+ paragraphs per post is preferred.

So. You guys like this idea? Please post your comments and such C: And feel free to ask any questions.

Ooo~, sounds interesting! I love the fact that it's been hinted that some have tried to escape. Quick question though, how do the scientists "treat" the children?

Anyway, don't reserve a spot for me; There's a slim possibility that I might back out.

You are remaking?

Haha, I'm sure people more dedicated will have fun with your idea, Cloud~

Just thought I'd say hej, wish ya luckz~

Wait, Crim, you were?

Waaaaaaaaaa?

Am I... Am I missing something...

But yo, I'd totally jump back onto the bandwagon if given the chance, the peeps these days are much more into the thingz.

But yeah.

Crim.

Waaa?

CrimsonEclipse said:
Yes I was, my character was like that fighter and he had a bug-like exoskeleton.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, yeah, I remember~

Haha, I had the dude with heaphones fo ears.

He could've been cool.

But yooooooo.

cloudyblueday said:
I had such plans for this RP. Oh, It was gonna be so cool, we were all gonna get lost in sppaceeee!
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

I, personally, would totes hop back in, yo.

@WannaNinjaHug

Your want to join has been approved, young ninja! *bows*

Two spots left. I may add some more later on if this gets more interest.

Yooooooooooo, I'll hop back in, Clooooud, I was so ready to get into spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, we didn't even get past the first bit.

Disappointing, really.

Really.

*Glomps stranger-ninja*

Yayness! You can still use your old character if ye want, Doorsy. I liked him. *patpats your character*

I kknoooow, right! Not even the mention of space yet! So sad.

So saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

I would update him but I'd love to bring 'em back~

If you didn't join I was totally gonna steal your headphone ear idea. Huehue.

SPPPAAAAAACCCCEEEEEEE

I'm currently on my phone cuz I'm supposed to be in bed so I can't make the thread right this moment. But tomorrow I will!

Haha, the headphone ears was pretty cooooool.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back