• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Space Truckers OOC

But those who have only worked on the Fundy, he won't know? I'm just trying to figure out where I stand here, given my character has been working on the Fundy 4 years and it has been her only assignment with the company.
He'd probably at least recognize them. HIDS isn't exactly the biggest company, so he'd probably know a lot of folks at least in name.

Maybe so, but it's hard to have productive conversations when people are busy being passive-aggressive over something silly.
Oh, did I come off as being passive-aggressive? I aplogise, I was just trying to say it would save them a lot of trouble in the future.

Oh, did I come off as being passive-aggressive? I aplogise, I was just trying to say it would save them a lot of trouble in the future.

You both did, but maybe that's just me. Anyway, point was, let's try to stay productive. =)

crumbelivable crumbelivable You probably have a general layout of the ship in your head, right? Can you give me a general idea of what it looks like? IE, from the bay entrance - which I assume is the ship's main loading area - where is the control room? Where is the engine room? Main storage? Do we have any other special areas that we should be aware of? Trying to get a feel for how my character would be moving around and at what point she would reach Aric in her maneuverings.

The loading bay entrance is around the front of the ship. From there it's pretty easy to get to the main control room, just 2 flights of stairs up, and it's pretty much there on deck 1, in the center of the ship. Engine room is on the 3rd floor, in the pack, as the pic shows. Storage is around where the loading bay is, in the center of the 3rd floor. 1st floor is mostly just technical stuff and automated weapons systems, mostly added from years of modification. 2nd floor has more of the facilities, crew quarters is down there, as well as the various miscellaneous departments of the ship. I see it centered around a main corridor on each floor, but feel free to change it up and add your own stuff, as long as it seems relevant

The loading bay entrance is around the front of the ship. From there it's pretty easy to get to the main control room, just 2 flights of stairs up, and it's pretty much there on deck 1, in the center of the ship. Engine room is on the 3rd floor, in the pack, as the pic shows. Storage is around where the loading bay is, in the center of the 3rd floor. 1st floor is mostly just technical stuff and automated weapons systems, mostly added from years of modification. 2nd floor has more of the facilities, crew quarters is down there, as well as the various miscellaneous departments of the ship. I see it centered around a main corridor on each floor, but feel free to change it up and add your own stuff, as long as it seems relevant

Okay... so loading bay is 0, control room is 1, basics are on 2, and storage and engineering on 3? Did I understand that right?

Is there an elevator to get freight from the bay to the storage area?

And is the staircase a straight shot from bay to top, or does one have to cross decks to get to the staircase to the next level?

So many questions, and I apologize, but I want to make sure I'm on your page when it comes to this stuff to avoid confusion.

Loading bay is on the underside of the ship, there is no level 0, the floors go from top to bottom, like on a ship.

There'd definitely be some sort of elevator, yes.

There is one central staircase, again this is a smaller ship, and it connects all the decks.

Hope that helps

Loading bay is on the underside of the ship, there is no level 0, the floors go from top to bottom, like on a ship.

There'd definitely be some sort of elevator, yes.

There is one central staircase, again this is a smaller ship, and it connects all the decks.

Hope that helps

I know nothing about ships, sorry. The picture just makes the ship look very squat and long, and I can't tell much else other than that from the picture.

So if I was going from the bottom of the ship, the storage area would be right above the loading bay, engineering behind that; crew basics are above that, and then the control room is at the top. And the staircase is in the middle, right?

Sorry... my sense of direction is pretty terrible lol

DHDRHZEDHTZDFJG
RPN NOTIFICATIONS WHY DO YOU FAIL ME
crumbelivable crumbelivable i suggest tagging the people that made CS's that the IC is up and running cause i didnt get shit for notifications

also can i make a npc character that everyone can use

DHDRHZEDHTZDFJG
RPN NOTIFICATIONS WHY DO YOU FAIL ME
crumbelivable crumbelivable i suggest tagging the people that made CS's that the IC is up and running cause i didnt get shit for notifications

I always just check the Watched Threads list for anything new. There are always a few that I don't get notifications about, for some reason, but they're always on the Watched Threads list.

I always just check the Watched Threads list for anything new. There are always a few that I don't get notifications about, for some reason, but they're always on the Watched Threads list.
i do that too but sometimes it doesnt work

Sorry for lack of being here long story short someone tried taking my computer account for a ride and I've been fighting it and just vvon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back