• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Space Truckers OOC

Sludgemouth Sludgemouth : On Trekka, I have a question. Does the overall physical appearance of a Trekka dramatically change with mating?
I like this question. So Trekka (As I envision them) are completely androgynous until they find a life partner (mate) which basically triggers a hormone wash causing them to develop their appropriate characteristics like jawline and musculature for males and wider hips and boobies for females (as well as the corresponding naughty bits)

Taking Bauldra as an example, he is rather short and stout, as a child he was rather short but he didn't acquire his heavier build until he became male and his facial features were much softer

It's like the entire physiological portion of puberty in the span of about a year. However their brain development is mostly linear through childhood rather than an accelerated at certain points the way normal people do

So in short mating itself does nothing, as they go through their changes in order to facilitate mating

One could say it's the act of "falling in love" or in Bauldra's case some other event that I'm keeping secret

I like this question. So Trekka (As I envision them) are completely androgynous until they find a life partner (mate) which basically triggers a hormone wash causing them to develop their appropriate characteristics like jawline and musculature for males and wider hips and boobies for females (as well as the corresponding naughty bits)

Taking Bauldra as an example, he is rather short and stout, as a child he was rather short but he didn't acquire his heavier build until he became male and his facial features were much softer

It's like the entire physiological portion of puberty in the span of about a year. However their brain development is mostly linear through childhood rather than an accelerated at certain points the way normal people do

So in short mating itself does nothing, as they go through their changes in order to facilitate mating
sounds painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back